<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          Trump executive order on voter fraud quietly stalled

          Agencies | Updated: 2017-02-04 17:13

          White House staffers told reporters on the afternoon of Jan. 26 to get ready, that it was nearly time to be escorted into the Oval Office to witness Trump sign the order. But the photo-op was abruptly postponed. And now, though more than a week has passed, it has yet to be rescheduled with no timetable announced for its return.

          The White House also abruptly canceled an executive action on cybersecurity this week, after briefing reporters on its text and putting the signing ceremony on the president's public schedule. That action has not yet been signed.

          Trump's call for a probe alarmed Democrats who already believe that efforts to tighten voter ID laws are a means to restrict access to the ballot box. And soon members of Trump's own party suggested it was misguided.

          House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, a Utah Republican, broke with Trump, saying he sees no evidence of voter fraud in the 2016 election and says his committee won't investigate it. He said Trump is free to order the Justice Department to investigate the issue, but that he was not interested in launching a congressional inquiry.

          Trump's own attorneys dismissed claims of voter fraud in a legal filing late last year responding to Green Party candidate Jill Stein's demand for a recount in Michigan, a state Trump won. Referring to that outcome, the attorneys wrote: "All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake."White House press secretary Sean Spicer said last week that a task force could be commissioned to focus on dead people who remained on voter rolls and people registered in two or more states. And he said it could center on "bigger" states where Trump didn't compete during the campaign, singling out California and New York, two Democratic strongholds.

          No details have been released about the possible probe, including who would oversee it. One possibility would be Sessions, who has shown sympathy toward claims of voting fraud. He will likely face a Senate confirmation vote next week. The president himself can't order a criminal investigation.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美精欧美乱码一二三四区 | 国产av剧情无码精品色午夜| 日韩一卡二卡三卡四卡五卡| 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区双| 六十路老熟妇乱子伦视频| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 99精品电影一区二区免费看| 日韩日韩日韩日韩日韩熟女| 狠狠v日韩v欧美v| 极品无码国模国产在线观看| 日韩最新中文字幕| 亚洲а∨天堂久久精品| 国产成人8X人网站视频| 亚洲日本中文字幕区| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区下载| 国产精品无码在线看| 99精品久久免费精品久久| 丁香婷婷在线观看| 亚洲AV无码秘?蜜桃蘑菇| 国产精品一区二区AV| 精品国产AV无码一区二区三区| 公与淑婷厨房猛烈进出视频免费 | 精品亚洲男人一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码| 67194熟妇在线直接进入| 天干天干夜啦天干天干国产| 亚洲精品久久久中文字幕痴女 | 性XXXX视频播放免费直播| 波多野结衣在线精品视频| 粉嫩大学生无套内射无码卡视频| 玩弄丰满少妇人妻视频| 国产精品自拍一区视频在线观看| 九九热这里只有精品在线| 日本一区二区在免费观看喷水| 亚洲乱女色熟一区二区三区| 国产成人综合久久精品推最新 | 亚洲av首页在线| 樱花草在线社区www| 人妻影音先锋啪啪AV资源| 国产激情婷婷丁香五月天|