<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Asia-Pacific

          Philippine president approves $67b budget for 2017

          Xinhua | Updated: 2016-12-22 17:20

          Philippine president approves $67b budget for 2017

          Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte gestures as he delivers a speech during an awarding ceremony for outstanding Filipinos and organizations overseas, at the Malacanang Palace in Manila, Philippines, Dec 19, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

          MANILA - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte on Thursday signed into law 3.35-trillion-peso ($67.02 billion) "People's Budget" for next year, the first under his presidency.

          At a signing ceremony in Malacanang, the presidential palace, Duterte said Republic Act No 10924 or the General Appropriations Act for Fiscal Year 2017 was "pro-people, pro-investment, pro-growth, and pro-development thrust of the government".

          The 2017 budget, so far the biggest annual budget assembled, empowers government agencies by funding expanded and improved social services that will lift Filipinos out of poverty, the Department of Budget and Management (DBM) said.

          The Department of Education receives the highest allocation worth 544.1 billion pesos ($11.09 billion), Duterte said.

          The Department of Social Welfare and Development is granted 128.3 billion pesos ($2.57 billion), a significant portion of which is for the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) program and monthly rice subsidy for impoverished households.

          The Department of Health is given a sizable allocation of 96.3 billion pesos ($1.93 billion) to provide the marginalized sector with new and modernized health facilities and expanded health services.

          The Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) receives 148 billion pesos ($2.96 billion) budget for 2017 to assist in the country's efforts against illegal drugs, construct new jail facilities, and increase the allowance for prisoners.

          Duterte has declared an all-out war against illegal drugs, with the Philippine National Police, which is under the DILG, leading the campaign.

          Duterte noted the budget allocation for the Department of National Defense amounted to 137.2 billion pesos ($2.74 billion) for territorial defense, the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) Modernization Program, and security and stability services.

          The president thanked both the Senate and the House of Representatives "for ensuring the careful scrutiny and prompt approval of the national budget".

           

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 性色欲情网站iwww九文堂| 日本不卡码一区二区三区| 国产一级精品毛片基地| 黑人av无码一区| 丰满无码人妻热妇无码区| 色婷婷亚洲婷婷7月| 国产一区二区亚洲av| 他掀开裙子把舌头伸进去添视频| 国产精品香港三级国产av| 久久久国产精品樱花网站| 欧美内射深插日本少妇| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 亚洲妓女综合网995久久| 亚洲不卡一区二区在线看| 久久久久青草线蕉亚洲| 国内熟妇人妻色在线三级| 亚洲精品成人区在线观看| 亚洲少妇人妻无码视频| 亚洲а∨精品天堂在线| 性色av无码无在线观看| 亚洲欧美高清在线精品一区二区| 操国产美女| 福利成人午夜国产一区| 少妇被躁到高潮人苞一| 国产剧情视频一区二区麻豆| 精品91在线| 久久精品免视看成人国产| 国产精品无遮挡猛进猛出 | 精品人妻中文字幕在线| 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区| 麻豆精品一区二区视频在线| 五月天天天综合精品无码| 东京热大乱系列无码| 免费人欧美成又黄又爽的视频| 99热成人精品热久久66| 色爱综合另类图片av| 无码内射中文字幕岛国片| 忘忧草影视| 亚洲男人的天堂在线观看| 最新国产AV最新国产在钱| 日本在线一区二区三区四区视频|