<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          Russia loses 2017 bobsleigh and skeleton world championships

          Agencies | Updated: 2016-12-14 10:32

          Russia loses 2017 bobsleigh and skeleton world championships

          A technician holds a test tube with a blood sample at the Russian anti-doping laboratory in Moscow, Russia, May 24, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

          ZURICH - The doping scandal that has engulfed Russian sport claimed another casualty on Tuesday when the 2017 bobsleigh and skeleton world championships were taken away from Sochi amid the growing threat of a boycott.

          Latvia had already pulled out of the Feb 13-26 event following last week's publication of the second part of the McLaren Report into Russian doping which revealed an institutional conspiracy to conceal positive tests.

          South Korea, hosts of the 2018 Winter Olympics, and skeleton athletes from the United States had also been considering withdrawing from the championships in protest at Russian doping.

          The new venue will be decided in the next few days, the International Bobsleigh and Skeleton Federation (IBSF) said in a statement.

          Germany had already said it was willing to host the competition if it was switched.

          The decision to move the championships was politicised and without grounds, Russia's RIA news agency quoted Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov as saying.

          Vitaly Smirnov, head of Russia's anti-doping commission, told the R-Sport news agency that other sports could now choose to move competitions away from his country.

          "It's probably a consequence of the McLaren Report ... in principle there could be decisions on a whole range of sports," Smirnov said.

          Russia is due to host the eighth stage of the Biathlon World Cup in Tyumen from March 7-12, the ISU World Cup Speed Skating final in Chelyabinsk (March 10-12) and the cross-country World Cup final in Tyumen from March 16-19.

          The country is also scheduled to stage soccer's 2018 World Cup and four of the 2020 European Championship matches including one of the quarter-finals.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品美女一区二三区| 亚洲午夜精品国产电影在线观看| 少妇爽到爆视频网站免费| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 久久久久免费看成人影片| 产综合无码一区| 日日碰狠狠躁久久躁96avv| 高潮videossex潮喷| 毛片一级在线| 日韩高清亚洲日韩精品一区二区| 国产精品无码AⅤ在线观看播放 | 国产三级精品三级在线看| 国产精品爽爽ⅴa在线观看| 欧美野外伦姧在线观看| a在线亚洲男人的天堂试看| 一区二区三区激情免费视频| 日日爽日日操| 亚洲国产无套无码av电影| 8av国产精品爽爽ⅴa在线观看| 精品无码久久久久久久久久| 精品国精品自拍自在线| 琪琪午夜成人理论福利片 | 国产成人无码区免费内射一片色欲| 亚洲天堂在线免费| 中文一区二区视频| 亚洲色欲色欲WWW在线丝| 韩国理伦片年轻邻居2| 国产91午夜福利精品| √天堂中文官网8在线| 爱性久久久久久久久| 国产精品久久久久AV| 国产在线精品中文字幕| 欧美中日韩免费观看网站| 国产在线一区二区在线视频| 亚洲AV日韩精品久久久久| 国产黄色看三级三级三级| 91精品91久久久久久| 天堂v亚洲国产v第一次| 亚洲国产精品自在拍在线播放蜜臀| 深夜精品免费在线观看| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载|