<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Asia-Pacific

          China gives shelter to 3,000 fleeing Myanmar

          By Zhang Zhihao | China Daily | Updated: 2016-11-22 02:42

          More than 3,000 people from Myanmar have arrived at temporary shelters in Chinese border towns including Wanding, Yunnan province, after fleeing conflict along their country's border, said Pan Xuesong, a spokesman for the Chinese embassy in Myanmar.

          The injured, all Myanmar nationals, were taken to hospitals for medical treatment, Pan said on Monday.

          "The Chinese authority has responded swiftly and handled the situation appropriately," Pan added.

          The conflict between ethnic militant forces and the Myanmar military near the border towns of Muse and Kutkai, Myanmar, on Sunday also injured one Chinese national, who was treated at a hospital after being injured by shellfire that strayed across the border.

          In response, China will strengthen control along the China-Myanmar border to protect the lives and property of Chinese citizens there, the Foreign Ministry said on Monday.

          China has been closely monitoring the situation, urging all parties in the conflict to exercise restraint, immediately halt military operations and restore peace to avoid escalation, the ministry said.

          The Chinese military was placed on high alert and will take necessary measures to maintain security, the Defense Ministry said on Sunday.

          Eight people, all Myanmar nationals, were killed — one soldier, three police officers, one militia fighter and three civilians — and 29 wounded in the conflict between 2 am and 3 pm on Sunday, according to Myanmar's State Counsellor Office.

          Chinese in Wanding reported stray shells falling across the border, and one

          Three out of the four ethnic militant groups involved in the fighting had not joined a cease-fire agreement signed between Myanmar's government and eight rebel groups in October last year, according to Xinhua News Agency.

          The recent attack, which targeted economic infrastructure like bridges and shops in government-controlled border trade zones, was a way for non-signatory rebel groups to "declare their existence" and drag China into the situation, said Xu Liping, a researcher at the Institute of Asian Pacific Studies at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 两个人看的视频www| 国产妇女馒头高清泬20p多毛| 中文字幕精品1在线| 亚洲色欲色欱WWW在线| 日韩一区精品视频一区二区| 亚洲av高清一区二区三| 久久88香港三级台湾三级播放| 自偷自拍亚洲综合精品| 综合偷自拍亚洲乱中文字幕| 亚洲区成人综合一区二区| 国产精品亚欧美一区二区三区| 黄色av免费在线上看| 国产在线乱子伦一区二区| 欧美中文字幕在线看| 成 年 人 黄 色 大 片大 全| 蜜臀91精品高清国产福利| 欧美日本精品一本二本三区| 久久中文字幕无码一区二区| 国产AV老师黑色丝袜美腿| 激情综合五月天开心久久| 成人午夜激情在线观看| 国产成人高清精品免费5388 | 国产乱子伦一区二区三区视频播放 | 成人啪啪高潮不断观看| 午夜A理论片在线播放| 国产精品呻吟一区二区三区| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 欧美国产日韩亚洲中文| 日本阿v片在线播放免费| 夜夜添无码一区二区三区| 日韩精品 在线 国产 丝袜| 忘忧草在线社区www中国中文| 国产农村激情免费专区| 麻花传媒免费网站在线观看| 边吃奶边摸下我好爽视频免费| 亚洲人妻系列中文字幕| 亚洲av一本二本三本| 人妻中文字幕av资源站| 两个人的视频www免费| 久久www免费人成看| 亚洲成人av在线系列|