<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / US and Canada

          Mexican president's invitation to Trump sparks blowback

          Updated: 2016-09-01 04:21

          MEXICO CITY, Aug 31 - Within minutes of Donald Trump saying he would visit Mexico, one of the front-runners to become the country's next president hit back, saying the brash White House hopeful would not be welcome.

          Mexican president's invitation to Trump sparks blowback

          U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and Mexico's;s President Enrique Pena Nieto arrive for a press conference at the Los Pinos residence in Mexico City, Mexico, August 31, 2016. (Photo/Agency)

          That was just a start.

          Scorn rained down on both Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and the U.S. Republican presidential nominee after the two announced late on Tuesday they would meet during a brief trip by Trump to the country he has repeatedly attacked during his presidential campaign.

          Before it even took place, the visit was a public relations disaster for Pena Nieto as politicians and diplomats condemned him for inviting a man who has united Mexican like few others in shared disdain.

          Since launching his White House bid in June last year, Trump has vowed to seal off the country behind a border wall he says Mexico will pay for, tarred its migrants as rapists and drug pushers and threatened to expel millions of them, as well as saying he will revise or tear up a trade deal with Mexico if he wins office in November.

          Mexican cabinet ministers have called Trump ignorant and racist, and Pena Nieto earlier this year likened Trump's tilt for the top job to the rise of Adolf Hitler, so the sudden invitation to the real estate mogul was a hard sell to the public.

          "Mr Trump may have been invited but he knows he's not welcome," presidential hopeful Margarita Zavala, wife of former president Felipe Calderon and one of the favorites to succeed Pena Nieto at the next election in 2018, said on Twitter.

          "Mexicans have dignity and we reject his hate speech," she added.

          A few dozen people gathered beneath a soaring monument to Mexican Independence in central Mexico City on Wednesday to protest the New Yorker's visit, some holding placards emblazoned with captions such as "You are not Wall-come" and "Trump and Pena out".

          "Trump has badmouthed Mexicans, it's appalling that the president has invited him," said Abril Marquez, a 23-year-old law student holding a sign saying "Trump, you're not welcome!"

          Traditionally bitter political adversaries in Mexico have been united in their rejection of Trump, making Wednesday's hastily-arranged encounter a gamble with few obvious benefits for Pena Nieto, whose approval ratings are at all-time lows.

          Gang violence is at the worst levels of his term, anger over political corruption is widespread, the peso currency is near record lows and the centrist president's personal integrity is in question after a report that he plagiarized his university thesis. A government spokesman played down the accusation, saying there were "style errors" in the paper.

          'UNWORTHY' OF GOVERNMENT

          Andres Rozental, a former deputy Mexican foreign minister responsible for North America, said he was at a loss to explain the Trump visit, describing it as a "big mistake" by the government.

          "Unless (Trump) comes out and makes a public statement disavowing all the things that he's said, which I doubt very much that he will do, I don't think there's really anything that Pena Nieto can get out of this," he said.

          Miguel Barbosa, Senate leader of the leftist opposition Party of the Democratic Revolution, who worked with Pena Nieto to push through landmark economic reforms earlier in his term, said the president was allowing himself to be used by Trump.

          "You don't understand," Barbosa said, directing a tweet at Pena Nieto, "the presence of (Trump) in Mexico at your invitation is behavior unworthy of the Mexican government."

          Even the man Pena Nieto picked a year ago to be his ambassador to the United States did not hold back.

          "Nobody in the last 50 years has put Mexican-U.S. relations in such danger as Trump," Miguel Basanez, an old friend of Pena Nieto who was replaced in April as ambassador after seven months in the job, said on Twitter. "I find the invitation deeply regrettable."

          Trump has helped stir the bad blood with comments on Twitter during his campaign. Even as he prepared for his quick visit he was in a Twitter spat with a prominent critic south of the border, Vicente Fox, another former Mexican president.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: a级毛片无码免费真人| 老司机亚洲精品一区二区| 3d动漫精品一区二区三区| 福利一区二区在线视频| 久久精品女人天堂aaa| 精品人妻午夜福利一区二区| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久中文字幕| 久久精品亚洲精品国产色婷| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 日产精品高潮呻吟av久久| 亚洲一区二区三区18禁| 波多野结衣爽到高潮大喷| 极品蜜桃臀一区二区av| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 国产亚洲av夜间福利香蕉149| 国产乱码一区二区三区免费| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区综合部 | 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕 | 亚洲欧美国产国产一区二区| 亚洲欧洲一区二区福利片| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦免费视频| 亚洲国产午夜理论片不卡| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o| 一个人在看www免费| 亚洲精品综合网二三区| 亚洲岛国成人免费av| 日韩一区二区超清视频| 久久精品一本到99热免费| 亚洲AV永久无码精品一区二区国产| 亚洲无人区一区二区三区| 777午夜福利理论电影网| 精品国产乱弄九九99久久| 欧美精品一产区二产区| 亚洲熟少妇一区二区三区| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区| 草草浮力影院| 欧美特级午夜一区二区三区| 日韩精品av一区二区三区| 高潮videossex潮喷| 成人免费在线播放av|