<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          So-called Islamic State claims responsibility for Nice attack, five held

          By Chris Peterson in London and Angus McNeice in Nice (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2016-07-16 19:28

          Self-proclaimed Islamic State claimed responsibility for the terror attack in the French Mediterranean city of Nice, which killed 84 and injured 202 during a firework display to mark France's Bastille Day latelast Thursday night.

          In Paris the Public Prosecutor, Francois Molins, said five people associated with Mohamed Lahouaief Bouhlel, the truck driver who mowed down men, women and children before being killed in a gun battle with police, had been detained and were being interrogated.

          Self-proclaimed Islamic State, through its news service Amaq, claimed responsibility for the attack, describing Bouhlel as one of its "soldiers," and said France was a target because of its role in attacking IS targets in Syria and Iraq.

          Police also arrested Bouhlel's ex-wife in the hours after the attack, one of the five in custody..

          Officers found two automatic pistols, two Kalashnikov assault rifles, two US-made M16 rifles, ammunition and a grenade in the cab of the rented truck, which came to a stop riddled with bullets after careering and zigzagging through the crowds for two kilometres along the chic Promenade des Anglais.

          They also found a mobile phone and identity documents, and Molins said intelligence services were carefully sifting through the data found on the mobile phone.

          Of the injured, 52 were listed as critical and of that group, 25 are on life support, hospital officials said.

          The Chinese consulate in Marseilles, along the Cote d'Azur, told China Daily that two Chinese nationals injured in the attack are still being treated in hospital but are stable and out of danger.

          Tuo Yannan in Paris also contributed to the story.

          Contact the reporter at?chris@mail.chinadailyuk.com

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜夜福利一区二区三区| 日本伊人色综合网| 十四以下岁毛片带血a级| 亚洲欧美另类精品久久久| 国产午夜福利大片免费看| 韩国亚洲精品a在线无码| 亚洲码和欧洲码一二三四| 羞羞影院午夜男女爽爽影视| 中文字幕无码免费不卡视频| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 日本熟妇色xxxxx日本免费看| 日韩高清亚洲日韩精品一区二区| 中文字幕v亚洲ⅴv天堂| 日韩有码国产精品一区| 久久男人av资源网站无码软件 | 国产精品视频不卡一区二区| 视频一区二区不中文字幕| 国产精品任我爽爆在线播放6080 | 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 狠狠综合久久av一区二| 国产中文字幕精品喷潮| 人人澡人人透人人爽| 无套内谢极品少妇视频| 少妇人妻av无码专区| 好吊视频一区二区三区在线| 国产女人看国产在线女人| 国产精品国产精品无卡区| 国产在线精品第一区二区| 美腿丝袜无男人的天堂| 久久精品国产99国产精品严洲 | 99re热精品视频中文字幕不卡 | 三级三级三级A级全黄| 女人把腿张开男人来桶| 94人妻少妇偷人精品| 亚洲成av人片不卡无码久久| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| av永久免费网站在线观看| 亚洲国产精品区一区二区| 夜夜偷天天爽夜夜爱| 一区二区三区四区五区色| 亚洲成人资源在线观看|