<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Turkish acting army chief says 104 coup plotters killed, 1,563 soldiers detained

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2016-07-16 17:56

          Turkish acting army chief says 104 coup plotters killed, 1,563 soldiers detained

          Police vehicles block a road in Ankara, Turkey, July 15, 2016. A military statement on Turkish media said on July 15 that the armed forces have fully seized power in the country. But Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said early Saturday the coup attempt has failed. [Photo/Xinhua]

          ANKARA/Istanbul -- Turkey's acting army chief Gen. Umit Dundar said Saturday that 104 coup plotters have been killed and 1,563 soldiers detained.

          "We're determined to cleanse the army of a parallel structure," the chief said in a televised speech soon after he was promoted from the rank of 1st Army Commander to replace Gen. Hulusi Akar, who was taken hostage but later rescued in the coup attempt that swept the country on Friday night but was foiled by Saturday morning.

          Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had earlier blamed the coup on the movement led by Turkey's Islamic scholar Fethullah Gulen now living in the US state of Pennsylvania.

          Ankara has been accusing the movement of running a parallel state and trying to topple the Turkish government.

          "A military unrest has begun outside the chain of command around several cities of Turkey, mainly in Istanbul and Ankara," said Dundar.

          "It has been understood that this unrest was an attempt of coup d'etat by a group of soldiers from different ranks who have nested inside the Turkish army," he added, noting that many commanders were taken to an unknown location.

          The general spoke of the casualties inflicted upon the police, the army and the civilians.

          "We have 90 casualties including 41 police and two soldiers," he noted.

          "In Turkey the coup d'etat era is over in a way that it will not be opened again," he stated.

          In remarks delivered early Saturday in Istanbul, Erdogan vowed to finish the operation against the military plotters, saying "Our army is clean and no one can harm it."

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲熟妇少妇任你躁在线观看无码| 夜夜添夜夜添夜夜摸夜夜摸| 好吊视频在线一区二区三区| 久久亚洲国产成人亚| 韩国午夜理伦三级| 国内精品久久久久影院蜜芽| 国产二级一片内射视频播放| 中文字幕av日韩有码| av在线播放日韩亚洲欧我不卡| 无码av永久免费专区麻豆| 国产亚洲tv在线观看| 国产一码二码三码区别| 噜噜综合亚洲av中文无码| 国产精品一区二区婷婷| 午夜福利国产区在线观看| 国产一区二区三区在线观看免费| 亚洲天堂一区二区三区四区| 狠狠色狠狠色综合日日不卡| 中国产无码一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品热久久| 美乳丰满人妻无码视频| 神马影院伦理我不卡| 不卡一区二区国产精品| 麻豆国产成人av在线播放欲色| 国产精品女人毛片在线看| 成人无码www免费视频| 久久国产成人高清精品亚洲| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 熟女人妻aⅴ一区二区三区电影| 亚洲一区二区三上悠亚| 日本变态网址中国字幕| 国产又色又刺激高潮视频| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 亚洲国产中文字幕精品| 成人福利视频网| 在线涩涩免费观看国产精品| 国产一区二区在线视频播放| 国产一区二区三区不卡观| 亚洲av日韩av综合aⅴxxx| 99久久夜色精品国产亚洲| 视频一区视频二区在线视频|