<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Philippine to send former president to China for talks on South China Sea

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2016-07-15 11:27

          MANILA - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Thursday said he was asking former President Fidel Ramos to help start talks with China over disputes in the South China Sea.

          The president, during a testimonial dinner hosted by the San Beda College, reiterated that war was not an option and he wanted to pursue peaceful solutions to the maritime disputes with China like bilateral talks.

          He said he would still consult Ramos about it and eventually asked him to "go to China to start the talks."

          The announcement came after an arbitral tribunal in The Hague issued an award Tuesday on an arbitration case unilaterally initiated by the Philippines against China regarding their disputes in the South China Sea.

          Dismissing the ruling "null and void with no binding force," the Chinese Foreign Ministry said it will not accept any proposition or action based on the award.

          China has pointed out that the South China Sea Islands have been its territory since ancient times.

          Ramos, who was president from 1992 to 1998, acknowledged Duterte's decision, but did not say if he would accept the president's request.

          Duterte earned his law degree from San Beda while Ramos is an honorary alumus of the San Beda College of Law.

          Earlier in the day, Duterte was reportedly ready to start direct talks with China on the South China Sea disputes.

          "(Duterte said) we'll start the bilateral talks," Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno told reporters, saying the president made the remarks during a cabinet meeting shortly after the ad hoc tribunal's award on Tuesday.

          He added that the president had said the country should avoid "taunting and flaunting" the decision if it favors the Philippines.

          Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II also affirmed that the president during the cabinet meeting mentioned about talking to China.

          He said it was mentioned when the cabinet was talking about the different responses and options that the Philippines might do following the award.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区二区精品极品| 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷图片| 精品国产美女福到在线不卡| 桃花社区在线播放| 一区二区三区四区亚洲自拍| 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久| 欧美丰满熟妇乱XXXXX网站| 国产精品免费看久久久| 亚洲国产aⅴ综合网| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 欧洲中文字幕一区二区| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 久久精品亚洲精品国产区| 国产品精品久久久久中文| 国语精品国内自产视频| 中文字幕一区二区网站| 伊人久久大香线蕉av一区| 国产成人精彩在线视频| 丁香婷婷激情综合俺也去| 日本高清中文字幕免费一区二区 | 国产亚洲精品AA片在线播放天| 好深好爽办公室做视频| 国产午夜影视大全免费观看| 综合成人亚洲网友偷自拍| 亚洲综合国产一区二区三区| 久久a级片| 99精品国产在热久久无| 久久精品一偷一偷国产| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕无码久久网| 欧美 日韩 国产 成人 在线观看| 巨熟乳波霸若妻在线播放| 亚洲AV无码久久精品成人| 亚洲日韩AV秘 无码一区二区| 国内揄拍国内精品人妻| 日韩在线播放中文字幕| AV老司机色爱区综合| 久久91精品国产91久久麻豆| 丰满无码人妻热妇无码区| 伊人成人在线高清视频| 日韩高清国产中文字幕|