<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Cambodia not to back arbitral tribunal's upcoming decision over South China Sea: PM

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2016-06-20 14:28
          PHNOM PENH - Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Techo Hun Sen said on Monday that the country will not support an arbitral tribunal's upcoming decision over the South China Sea issue and called on all parties concerned in the disputes to resolve their differences through bilateral negotiations.

          In 2013, the Philippines unilaterally filed compulsory arbitration against China at the Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague with respect to the two sides' disputes in the South China Sea.

          Speaking at a graduation ceremony here, the prime minister said over a month ago, the ambassador of a country outside the ASEAN region had tried to lobby Cambodia and other ASEAN countries to support the tribunal's upcoming decision over the South China Sea.

          Hun Sen said that the country's ambassador to Cambodia proposed to him that the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) should have one voice or statement in support of the arbitral tribunal's decision, which will be issued in the upcoming period.

          The prime minister said that the tribunal's upcoming decision is "politically motivated" and Cambodia will not support the decision.

          "I would like to declare Cambodia's stance that Cambodia will not issue any joint statement in support of the arbitral tribunal's decision," he said. "Cambodia will have its own statement."

          In the mid-1990s, China and the Philippines reached a clear agreement on settling their disputes in the South China Sea through negotiation. This has been reaffirmed in many other bilateral documents since then, including the joint statement the two countries issued in September 2011.

          China maintains that the tribunal handling the arbitration proceedings has no jurisdiction over the case, which is in essence about territorial sovereignty and maritime delimitation.

          Territorial issues are beyond the scope of the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), and China has excluded maritime delimitation from compulsory arbitration in a declaration it made in 2006 in accordance with Article 298 of UNCLOS. Therefore, China has made it clear it will not accept or get involved in those proceedings.

          The Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement issued on June 8 that China has all along stood for peacefully settling territorial and maritime delimitation disputes through negotiations with states directly concerned on the basis of respecting historical facts and in accordance with the international law.

          On issues concerning territorial sovereignty and maritime delimitation, China never accepts any recourse to third party settlement, or any means of dispute settlement that is imposed on it, the statement said.
          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交高清 | 国产成人亚洲综合图区| 人妻日韩人妻中文字幕| 亚洲嫩模喷白浆在线观看| 亚洲人成网站在小说| 亚洲精品国产综合麻豆久久99| 欧美日韩国产一区二区三区欧 | 久久久久香蕉国产线看观看伊| 国内精品久久久久影院网站| 国产精品美女免费无遮挡| 大地资源中文在线观看西瓜 | 亚洲精品国产一二三区| 天堂网av最新在线| 九九热在线视频只有精品| 国产二区三区不卡免费| 国产视频一区二区在线看| 好男人视频在线播放| 欧洲性开放老太大| 欧乱色国产精品兔费视频| 日韩欧美中文字幕在线精品| 久久精品国产99久久久古代| 草莓视频成人| 国产一区精品在线免费看| 国精产品一二三区精华液| 少妇尿尿一区二区在线免费| 国产 亚洲 制服 无码 中文| 国产日韩入口一区二区| 亚洲爽爆av一区二区| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲五月伊| 国产极品丝尤物在线观看| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁| 国产一区在线播放无遮挡| 中文字幕人妻中文AV不卡专区| 欧美成人www免费全部网站| 国产精品推荐手机在线| 国产精品沙发午睡系列990531| 97人妻中文字幕总站| 又粗又硬又黄a级毛片| 樱花草视频www日本韩国|