<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Second Tokyo governor quits over scandal since it won Olympics

          (Agencies) Updated: 2016-06-15 21:09

          TOKYO - Tokyo Governor Yoichi Masuzoe resigned on Wednesday after coming under fire for misuse of tax money, including spending on family trips and artwork, the latest embarrassment as the Japanese capital prepares to host the 2020 Olympics.

          He is the second governor to quit since Tokyo won the right to hold the 2020 summer games, though officials say his departure will not have an impact on preparations. His predecessor quit over a funding scandal just months after the city got the games.

          Masuzoe, 67, who won election in 2014 with support from the ruling coalition of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, came under increasing pressure to quit due to his repeated refusals to explain his use of public funds, which included buying comic books for his children.

          He quit hours before a no-confidence vote was scheduled in the Tokyo assembly. Masuzoe later said his predicament was "due to my own problems".

          "I have nothing but feeling of regret, and I'm solely to blame for everything," he told the assembly after his resignation was unanimously approved.

          Officials from Abe's Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) had earlier met him and called for his resignation, fearing a voter backlash in an Upper House election next month should he stay in office.

          Masuzoe's refusal to explain his spending fuelled anger among voters, who have bombarded the government with thousands of complaints. Opinion polls found a vast majority calling for him to quit.

          Masuzoe's resignation takes effect on June 21, with an election for his successor likely on either July 31 or Aug. 7.

          Masuzoe on Monday pledged to return his salary and begged that the no-confidence vote be postponed until after the Rio Olympics end on Aug. 22, when the Olympic flag will be transferred to Tokyo as host of the next games.

          "I thought having an election with the Rio Olympics near at hand would be inappropriate for Tokyo as the next host city," he told the assembly.

          "But it's intolerable for me to see the administration of Tokyo being stagnant any longer."

          The resignation of Masuzoe's predecessor Naoki Inose slowed preparations for the Olympics, but Tokyo 2020 officials said this week Masuzoe's woes were having no impact.

          But planning has been hit by troubles including scrapping plans for the main stadium and plagiarism allegations, forcing organisers to abandon their original games logo.

          Tokyo's bid has also come under scrutiny after questions were raised about payments by the bid committee.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 884aa四虎影成人精品| 精品国产品香蕉在线| 制服 丝袜 亚洲 中文 综合| av色蜜桃一区二区三区| 暖暖 在线 日本 免费 中文| 欧美人成在线播放网站免费| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV | 日韩人妻中文字幕精品| 国产精品人成视频免费999 | 人妻有码av中文字幕久久琪| 97久久久精品综合88久久| 亚洲日韩在线中文字幕第一页| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜| 亚洲国产成人久久精品软件| 视频日本一区二区三区| 亚洲精品一区二区三区小| 亚洲AV永久中文无码精品综合| 亚洲丰满老熟女激情av| 久久AV中文综合一区二区| 午夜福利yw在线观看2020| 精品久久久久久无码国产| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 天天躁夜夜躁狠狠喷水| 色婷婷亚洲精品综合影院| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 人妻日韩精品中文字幕| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 在线观看中文字幕国产码| 老子影院午夜精品无码| 亚洲女人的天堂在线观看| 亚洲最大国产精品黄色| 精品亚洲国产成人| 亚洲人成电影在线天堂色| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品蜜臀| 中文字幕日韩精品国产| 夜夜爽夜夜叫夜夜高潮漏水| 青青青爽在线视频观看| 久久国产精品久久精| 二区中文字幕在线观看| 综合色在线|