<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          13 DPRK citizens 'left with valid passports'

          By Li Xiaokun (China Daily) Updated: 2016-04-12 08:45

          Thirteen citizens of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea left China last week in the early hours with valid passports, the Foreign Ministry said on Monday in response to reports of DPRK restaurant employees leaving for Seoul.

          "Chinese public security authorities have been informed of the case about missing DPRK citizens in China recently," said ministry spokesman Lu Kang.

          He said an investigation found that the DPRK citizens left China on Wednesday in a normal way with valid passports.

          "I'd like to stress that ... they did not enter China illegally."

          He added that in cases in which citizens from the DPRK enter China illegally, Beijing's stance is to properly handle the cases according to international and domestic laws and humanitarian principles.

          Authorities in Seoul said on Friday that 13 employees of a DPRK state-run restaurant in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, left together and arrived in the Republic of Korea.

          People at the restaurant later told Seoul-based KBS TV that the employees - one male manager and a dozen women - disappeared on the night of April 5. The restaurant has ceased operation.

          A source who requested anonymity told Seoul-based Yonhap News Agency on Monday that the employees flew to Thailand and then went on to Laos, and finally flew to Seoul on Thursday.

          It was reported that they got help from the ROK government after arriving in Thailand.

          Yonhap quoted an official with the Unification Ministry in Seoul as saying that the employees chose to go to the ROK because the DPRK faces harsh international sanctions due to its nuclear test on Jan 6 and rocket launch on Feb 7.

          The official said the employees also were under growing pressure to send foreign currency back to the DPRK after the sanctions took effect, and were afraid of punishment if they failed to send the required amount.

          "In this case, the departure of the DPRK people from China has fully followed the legal procedures," said Zha Daojiong, a professor of international relations and security at the School of International Studies at Peking University.

          "They have valid passports, and the Chinese customs officers could not predict their aim. Besides, China is not even a transit state in this case."

          lixiaokun@chinadaily.com.cn

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品一区二区区别| 成人av一区二区三区| 国产最新进精品视频| 国产不卡一区二区精品| 视频网站在线观看不卡| 在国产线视频A在线视频| 亚洲精品中文字幕二区| 四虎影视www在线播放| 精品国产性色av网站| 中文字幕av熟女人妻| 精品免费看国产一区二区| 欧美日本在线一区二区三区 | 韩国一级永久免费观看网址| 无码激情亚洲一区| 成人影院免费观看在线播放视频| 国产蜜臀在线一区二区三区| 亚洲日本国产精品一区| 东京热大乱系列无码| 在线观看成人永久免费网站| 亚洲av日韩av中文高清性色| 亚洲AV无码乱码在线观看性色扶 | 免费A级毛片中文字幕| 国产又黄又猛又粗又爽的a片动漫 天堂网亚洲综合在线 | 精品无码久久久久久久久久| 成码无人AV片在线电影网站| 国产丝袜丝视频在线观看| 精品少妇av蜜臀av| 18禁无遮挡羞羞污污污污网站 | 9191国语精品高清在线| 激情国产一区二区三区四区| 777米奇色狠狠俺去啦| 99久久无码私人网站| 激情五月开心婷婷深爱| 欧洲精品不卡1卡2卡三卡| 日韩国产中文字幕精品| 国产偷国产偷高清精品| 国产一区二区三区av在线无码观看 | 亚洲人午夜射精精品日韩| HEYZO无码中文字幕人妻| 一级女性全黄久久片免费| 日本a在线播放|