<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Ministry doubles water release to help drought-hit Vietnam

          By Wang Jian in Ho Chi Minh City and Xu Wei in Beijing (China Daily) Updated: 2016-04-07 02:34

          Ministry doubles water release to help drought-hit Vietnam

          A farmer in Ben Tre province carries parched rice straw to feed cattle on Saturday. Vietnam has been struck by its worst drought in nearly a century and salinization of water is hitting farmers in the delta. China released an emergency water supply from its Jinghong Hydropower Station in Yunnan province to feed the downstream Mekong River from March 15 to April 10 to alleviate the devastating situation.Photos by Xinhua, Wang Jian / China Daily and provided to China Daily

          The village where Vo Linh Hue lives is dotted with oyster farms, but in recent weeks farmers there have done nothing but clear dead oysters from the ponds.

          Ben Tre province, in Vietnam's southern Mekong Delta, is experiencing the worst drought in recent history, and saline intrusion has hit rice and oyster farmers especially hard.

          "This is the area where the river flows into the city. But now the seawater has pushed inland and killed all the oysters," said Hue, 23, whose family lives in the Ben Tre village of Thua Thanh and has relied on oyster farming for decades.

          At the request of Vietnam, China has doubled the amount of water being discharged from the Jinghong Hydropower Station, which is in Southwest China's Yunnan province, to help alleviate the drought. The station is on the upper reaches of the river, which is known in China as the Lancang River.

          Between March 15 and April 10, the volume of water discharged from the station is to be about three to three-and-a-half times the normal water flow, according to China's Ministry of Water Resources.

          The first water discharged by China had already arrived at the section of the Mekong River in Vietnam as of Monday, according to Vietnam News Agency.

          Tran Duc Cuonga, a senior official with the Mekong River Commission in Vietnam, said on Tuesday that the water discharged by China can supply the section of the river in his country until April 29.

          The discharge can help reduce the intrusion of saltwater by six to 10 kilometers in several tributaries of the Mekong River, he told VNA.

          "Even though the discharge will not completely solve the drought and saline intrusion problems, it will alleviate them," he said.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 四虎www永久在线精品| 蜜臀久久综合一本av| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮虎虎视频 | 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜不卡 | 亚洲精品中文字幕尤物综合| 国产区成人精品视频| 中文字幕国产精品日韩| 国产91专区一区二区| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 成全高清在线播放电视剧| 久久国产精品精品国产色婷婷| 日本精品中文字幕在线不卡| 国产成人剧情av在线| 成年在线观看免费人视频| 忘忧草在线观看日本| 黑森林福利视频导航| 无码av免费永久免费永久专区| 色偷偷中文在线天堂中文| 亚洲国产成人久久综合一区| 精品人妻蜜臀一区二区三区 | 丰满人妻被中出中文字幕| 一区二区三区四区亚洲综合| 亚洲精品国产美女久久久| 91精品国产老熟女在线| free性开放小少妇| 天堂网在线.www天堂在线资源| 激情内射亚州一区二区三区爱妻| 国产午夜精品理论大片| 18禁免费无码无遮挡不卡网站| 国产网友愉拍精品| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 国产精品麻豆成人av| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 亚洲VA欧美VA国产综合| 91福利视频一区二区| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 国产一区二区日韩在线| 大地资源免费视频观看| 亚洲av男人电影天堂热app| 久久青草热| 中文字幕亚洲综合第一页|