<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Belgians identify two suspected bombers in Brussels blasts

          (Agencies) Updated: 2016-03-23 15:24

          Belgians identify two suspected bombers in Brussels blasts

          An image widely published by Belgian media is said to show three men who are believed to have carried out the attack at Zaventem Airport, BBC reports.

          BRUSSELS - Belgian police identified two suspected Islamic State suicide bombers captured on security cameras before they struck Brussels Airport on Tuesday in the first of two attacks that also hit the city's metro, public broadcaster RTBF said on Wednesday.

          The death toll in the attacks on the Belgian capital, home to the European Union institutions and NATO, rose to at least 31 with more than 200 wounded, Health Minister Maggie De Block said on VRT television.

          The Syrian-based Islamist militant group claimed responsibility four days after the arrest in Brussels of a prime suspect in November's Paris attacks. If confirmed, the identifications would link the Brussels blasts directly to the jailed Paris suspect, Salah Abdeslam.

          The attacks sent shockwaves across Europe and around the world, with authorities racing to review security at airports and on public transport, and rekindled debate about European security cooperation and police methods.

          RTBF, quoting a police source, named the suspected bombers as Khalid and Brahim El Bakraoui, two brothers resident in Brussels and known to the security services for crime.

          The newspaper DH said a third suspect seen with them before running away from the airport after the blasts was identified as Najim Laachraoui, 25, a man sought by police and directly linked to Abdeslam.

          Khalid had rented under a false name the apartment in the city's Forest borough, where police hunting Abdeslam killed a gunman in a raid last week, RTBF said.

          Brussels police searched a house in the north of the city late into the night, turning up another bomb, an Islamic State flag and bomb-making chemicals in an apartment in the borough of Schaerbeek.

          Local media said authorities had followed a tip from a taxi driver who may have driven the bombers to the airport.

          Investigators said they were focusing on a man in a hat who was caught on CCTV pushing a laden baggage trolley at the airport with two others they believed were the bombers. An unused explosive device was later found at the airport and the man, believed to be Laachraoui, was seen running away from the terminal after the explosions.

          Belgium is observing three days of national mourning. A minute's silence for the victims will be held at midday.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产成人精品区综合| 久久国产精品免费一区二区| 国产精品老熟女露脸视频| 欧美做受视频播放| AV无码不卡一区二区三区| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠| 国产精品一码在线播放| 无码抽搐高潮喷水流白浆| 日韩中文字幕有码av| 色综合久久精品中文字幕| 久久精品成人免费看| 性XXXX视频播放免费直播| 强开小雪的嫩苞又嫩又紧| 国产99视频精品免费专区| 四虎精品视频永久免费| 久久99精品久久久久久欧洲站| 国产美女直播亚洲一区色| 久久久久99精品成人片欧美| 天天综合色一区二区三区| 亚洲第一国产综合| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区-老狼| 久久18禁高潮出水呻吟娇| 久久精品国产亚洲精品色婷婷| 无码视频伊人| 国产精品高清中文字幕| 国产肉丝袜在线观看| 国产三级精品三级在线专区1| 精品中文人妻中文字幕| 亚洲女同精品一区二区久久| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| AVtt手机版天堂网国产| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 国产成人久久精品激情91| 伊人激情一区二区三区av| 日韩不卡在线观看视频不卡| 日韩精品一二区在线观看| 18av千部影片|