<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          China warns DPRK not to escalate tension following missile launch

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2016-03-18 20:24
          BEIJING -- China urged the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) to comply with UN resolutions and stop any action that might escalate the tension on the Korean Peninsula, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said on Friday.

          Lu Kang made the remarks when asked to comment on the DPRK firing of what the Republic of Korea's military assessed as a Rodong ballistic missile on Friday morning.

          The UN Security Council resolutions have clear provisions relating to the DPRK's ballistic missile launch, Lu said at a regular news briefing.

          The Security Council adopted a resolution earlier this month to curb the DPRK's nuclear and missile program following its nuclear test and satellite launch.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费区欧美一级猛片| 无码国产精品一区二区免费网曝| 亚洲成av人片在www鸭子| 亚洲中文在线精品国产| 99久久精品免费看国产电影| 久久久久久久久久久免费精品| 少妇wwwb搡bbb搡bbb| 在线免费成人亚洲av| 久久综合偷拍视频五月天| 亚洲精品自拍视频在线看| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 天啦噜国产精品亚洲精品| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久大师 | 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站 | 久久亚洲私人国产精品| 色狠狠色噜噜AV一区| 内射少妇viedo| 亚洲综合一区国产精品| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| 色悠悠国产精品免费观看| 亚洲av一般男女在线| 深夜福利成人免费在线观看| 国产精品久久毛片| 亚洲国产码专区在线观看| 麻豆国产va免费精品高清在线| 99精品国产一区二区三区不卡 | 国产精品一区二区三区四| 波多野结衣一区二区三区av高清| 亚洲美女av一区二区| 五月天丁香婷婷亚洲欧洲国产| 夜夜躁狠狠躁日日躁| 日韩全网av在线| 2022最新国产在线不卡a| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 黑人巨大精品oideo| 国产成AV人片在线观看天堂无码| 国产精品免费看久久久麻豆 | 最新亚洲春色AV无码专区| 亚洲一区二区中文av| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 成人av天堂网在线观看|