<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Australian schools evacuated after multiple phone threats

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2016-01-29 14:09

          SYDNEY - Schools in Australia's New South Wales state and Victoria state were placed lockdown on Friday after phone threats sparked police search operations, just days after students returned from their summer holidays.

          Approximately seven schools in New South Wales state were on temporary lockdown and searched by police on Friday morning after multiple phone threats that had been received at local, interstate and overseas schools over the past 24 hours.

          A New South Wales police spokesman told Xinhua students returned to class in the early afternoon. However, the investigation is ongoing and the authorities are continuing to liaise with the local education department.

          "Making such threats is a serious criminal offence and every effort will be made to identify the person or persons responsible," NSW police said.

          The search in New South Wales follows the evacuation of multiple schools in Victoria state after similar threats were made via recorded messages on phone calls, however Fairfax Media reported at least one Melbourne school had "received an actual phone call", according to a student's mother.

          Both New South Wales and Victorian authorities won't confirm the exact type of threat.

          "The schools are being evacuated as a precaution," Victoria police said in statement.

          A spokesperson for Victoria's education department told Xinhua the affected schools enacted their emergency management plans which included evacuations after they reported the threats to police earlier on Friday.

          "The safety and wellbeing of our students is always our number one priority, and the Department is taking these incidents very seriously," the spokesperson said.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人影院视频免费观看| 内射干少妇亚洲69xxx| 日韩有码国产精品一区| 最新亚洲人成无码WWW| 国产一级av一区二区在线| 亚洲精品揄拍自拍首页一| 久久精品国产福利一区二区| 波多野结衣av无码| 好吊视频在线一区二区三区| 欧美成人在线免费| 久青草国产在视频在线观看| 四虎永久在线精品免费视频观看 | 国产精品色婷婷亚洲综合看片| 日日摸日日踫夜夜爽无码| 痉挛高潮喷水av无码免费| 日韩av一区二区三区不卡| 国产精品男女爽免费视频| 伊人久久大香线蕉成人| 狠狠综合久久综合鬼色| 亚洲欧洲av一区二区| 日本三级香港三级人妇99| 男人的天堂av一二三区| 色爱综合另类图片av| 国产内射一级一片内射高清视频 | 亚洲熟女精品一区二区| 99精品国产一区二区三区| 中文字幕人妻无码一夲道| 国产精品无码成人午夜电影| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频| 免费无码黄十八禁网站| 亚洲综合色一区二区三区| 国产精品久久蜜臀av| 亚洲精品无播放器在线播放| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看| 国产二级一片内射视频插放| 成人区精品一区二区不卡| 无码一区二区波多野结衣播放搜索 | av中文字幕一区二区| 国产又粗又猛又黄又爽无遮挡| 精品国产一区av天美传媒| 国内少妇人妻丰满av|