<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Pakistan confirms detention of top suspect of Indian airbase attack

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2016-01-15 13:39

          ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan has confirmed detention of the chief of a militant group blamed for deadly attack on an Indian airbase that has led to the postponement of Pakistan-India talks.

          Maulana Masood Azhar, chief of "Jaish-i-Mohammad" group was in custody, Law Minister in Punjab province, Rana Sanaullah, told Dawn TV channel late Thursday.

          Indian investigators had said they had traced phone contact between the attackers of the Pathankot airbase and members of the Jaish-i-Mohammad and the phone numbers were provided to Pakistan.

          Earlier, a high level meeting presided over by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Islamabad was informed that some members of the group have been taken into custody.

          Foreign Office spokesman Qazi Khalilullah said on Thursday he was unaware of the arrest of Azhar.

          Minister Sanaullah confirmed that Masood Azhar was taken into "protective custody" by the counter-terrorism department.

          He also said Azhar could be formally arrested if his involvement in the Pathankot attack, which left seven Indian security personnel and six attackers dead, was proved.

          The minister also said two religious seminaries were sealed in the cities of Sialkot and Bahawalpur in Punjab on suspicion that they had links with the Jaih-i-Mohammad. One was being run by Ali Usman, the brother of Azhar.

          Azhar, who belongs to Bahawalpur, had been in the Indian government's custody in a Kashmir prison. He was freed in December 1999, in swap for passengers on a hijacked Indian Airlines Flight that had landed in the southern Afghan city of Kandahar during the Taliban rule of Afghanistan.

          The Indian Foreign Ministry has welcomed action against Jaish-i-Mohammad and described it as a major step.

          Pakistani and Indian officials have confirmed the postponement of the "Comprehensive Dialogue" that was scheduled to be held on Friday in Islamabad. Both the countries had agreed last month to resume official dialogue that India had stalled after the 2008 attacks in Mumbai.

          Both countries are in touch for new date of the talks, the Foreign Ministry spokesman said in Islamabad on Thursday.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区内射最近更新| 18禁午夜宅男成年网站| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲| 亚洲区精品区日韩区综合区| 久久精品人人槡人妻人人玩AV | 91密桃精品国产91久久| 欧美xxxxhd高清| 欧美日本一区二区视频在线观看| 国产 中文 亚洲 日韩 欧美| 西西人体大胆444WWW| 国产国产成人久久精品| 亚洲一区二区精品另类| 综合色天天久久| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97| 农村熟女大胆露脸自拍| 国产无遮挡无码视频免费软件| 国产精品中文字幕自拍| 91国语精品3p在线观看| 亚洲美女厕所偷拍美女尿尿| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 国产片一区二区三区视频| 亚洲中文精品久久久久久不卡| 天天看片视频免费观看| 中文字幕V亚洲日本在线电影| 久久国产亚洲一区二区三区 | 国产精品永久免费无遮挡| 国产99在线 | 免费| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 欧美大屁股喷潮水xxxx| 久久夜夜免费视频| 国产成人亚洲综合| 伦伦影院精品一区| 久久亚洲色WWW成人男男| 露脸国产精品自产在线播| 苍井空毛片精品久久久| 亚洲一区二区精品久久蜜桃| 精品无码国产污污污免费| 国产精品www夜色影视| 精品国产中文字幕av| 中国精学生妹品射精久久| 青青草无码免费一二三区|