<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / US and Canada

          Obama says anti-IS fight continues to be difficult

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-12-15 09:03
          Obama says anti-IS fight continues to be difficult

          US President Barack Obama delivers remarks after attending a National Security Council meeting on the counter-Islamic State campaign accompanied by US Vice President Joe Biden (L) and US Defense Secretary Ash Carter (C) at the Pentagon in Washington, December 14, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

          WASHINGTON -- US President Barack Obama said on Monday the fight against the extremist group the Islamic State "continues to be a difficult fight."

          "As I said before, ISIL (another acronym for IS) is dug in, including in urban areas, and they hide behind civilians, using defenseless men, women and children as human shields," said Obama at the Pentagon after meting with his top national security advisers.

          "We recognize that progress needs to keep coming faster," said Obama.

          In his second televised speech on counter-terrorism within eight days, Obama did not mention any changes to the administration's current strategy against the IS both in Iraq and Syria despite expectation that he might announce further deployment of small-scale US troops to Iraq.

          In a press conference on Friday, US Defense Secretary Ash Carter revealed that Obama "has indicated and shown a willingness to increase" the number of US troops on the ground in Iraq.

          Since the outset of the US-led coalition campaign against the IS, the Obama administration has been sticking to its original strategy of training local forces to conduct ground assaults against the group, together with launching air raids.

          Obama's latest speech on counter-terrorism came at a time when a new Gallup poll found that the Americans' confidence in the federal government's ability to protect its citizens from future acts of terrorism has dropped to a record low.

          Fifty-five percent of Americans now say they have a "great deal" or a "fair amount" of confidence in the US government to protect Americans from terrorism, 33 percent lower than the level of confidence shortly after the 9/11 terrorist attacks in 2001, according to the poll released last week in the wake of the shooting carnage in San Bernardino, California.

          In addition, 51 percent of Americans feel at least "somewhat worried" that they or their family members would become a victim of terrorism.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美日韩成人综合一区| 无码熟妇人妻av影音先锋| 久久精品熟女亚洲av艳妇| 无遮挡高潮国产免费观看| 久操线在视频在线观看| 国产在线视频精品视频| 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 在线视频中文字幕二区| 偷拍亚洲一区二区三区| 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 日本成熟少妇激情视频免费看| 无码中文字幕人妻在线一区| 国产99久久亚洲综合精品西瓜tv| 日韩av片无码一区二区不卡| 久久精品超碰AV无码| 九九热久久这里全是精品| Y111111国产精品久久久| 国产精品福利自产拍在线观看 | 亚洲一区精品伊人久久| 欧美有码在线观看| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区| 草草浮力影院| 国产国产成人精品久久蜜| 熟妇人妻av中文字幕老熟妇| 欧美一区二区三区欧美日韩亚洲 | 国产日韩av二区三区| 四虎影视一区二区精品| 欧洲成人在线观看| 四虎成人免费视频在线播放| 日韩精品中文字幕有码| 白丝乳交内射一二三区| 久久综合精品国产一区二区三区无码| 不卡免费一区二区日韩av| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品| 中文字幕成熟丰满人妻| 久久精品国产蜜臀av| 老司机导航亚洲精品导航| 果冻传媒一区二区天美传媒| 精精国产xxx在线观看| 国产最大成人亚洲精品| 亚洲欧洲日产国码高潮αv|