<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / US and Canada

          San Bernardino shooters radicalized at least two years ago: FBI director

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-12-10 09:39

          WASHINGTON - Director of US Federal Bureau of Investigation James Comey said Wednesday both shooters of San Bernardino carnage were radicalized long before they started online dating.

          San Bernardino shooters radicalized at least two years ago: FBI director

          Tashfeen Malik, (L), and Syed Farook are pictured passing through Chicago's O'Hare International Airport in this July 27, 2014 handout photo obtained by Reuters December 8, 2015.??[Photo/Agencies]

          "They were actually radicalized before they started ... dating each other online, and as early as the end of 2013, they were talking to each other about jihad and martyrdom before they became engaged," said Comey here at a congressional hearing.

          The revelation appeared to contradict an early theory which claimed that Tashfeen Malik, 27, the female shooting suspect who was born in Pakistan, may have converted her husband Syed Farook, a 28-year-old US citizen, to an extremist ideology.

          Comey said investigators so far had not determined whether the shooters' start of communications was arranged by any group or developed naturally on its own.

          "It would be a very, very important thing to know," Comey told US lawmakers.

          According to U.S. investigators, Malik moved from Pakistan to the United States in July, 2014 and married Farook the following month. Farook was born in Chicago, Illinois and raised in southern California.

          Echoing senior officials from the US homeland security and intelligence community, Comey said Wednesday the incident represented new challenges to homeland security, in which violent extremists appeared to prepare for and launch attacks on their own.

          The married suspects gunned down 14 people and injured 21 more at a holiday party held at a southern California social services center on Dec. 2. According to local police, "some degree of planning" was involved in the horrendous shooting spree.

          The couple had 1,600 rifle and 9-millimeter rounds of ammunition when they were killed in a shootout with police, together with another 2,000 9-millimeter rounds and 2,500 .223 rifle rounds at home, said the police, adding that 12 pipe bombs and tools to make bombs were also found at their home. Those did not include the hundreds of rounds they fired in the shooting and gunfire with the police on the scene.

          U.S. President Barack Obama called the assault "an act of terrorism" in a prime time speech Sunday, but stressed that no evidence had so far pointed to the shooters' affiliation with any terrorist groups, including the Islamic State.

           

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产午夜福利精品视频| 日韩在线视频一区二区三| 中文字幕av国产精品| 少妇人妻真实偷人精品视频 | 国产一区二区丝袜美腿| 日韩精品亚洲不卡一区二区| 欧洲无码一区二区三区在线观看 | 日韩一区二区三区东京热| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV潘金链| 成人国产一区二区三区精品| 亚洲春色在线视频| 一区二区三区在线 | 欧洲| 黄色网站免费在线观看| 精品无码国产自产拍在线观看| 伊人久久大香线蕉成人| 精品久久久久久无码国产| 日韩人妻精品中文字幕| 国产成人亚洲综合无码18禁h| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 国产一精品一av一免费| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕 | 亚洲国产日韩欧美一区二区三区| 一本大道香蕉中文日本不卡高清二区 | 日韩秘 无码一区二区三区| 久久久久久久久毛片精品| 亚洲成在人网站av天堂| 国产免费视频一区二区| 一区二区三区四区精品视频| 囯产精品久久久久久久久久妞妞| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 精品人妻av区波多野结衣| 亚洲色欲色欱WWW在线| 中国精学生妹品射精久久| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 亚洲国产国语自产精品| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| av在线手机播放| 国产成人高清亚洲一区91| 青草青草久热精品视频在线观看 | 污污污污污污WWW网站免费|