<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Chinese ambassador urges Japan to expedite destruction of abandoned chemical weapons in China

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-10-25 09:52

          UNITED NATIONS - China's Ambassador for Disarmament Affairs Fu Cong on Thursday urged Japan to expedite destruction of abandoned chemical weapons in China during World War II.

          Fu made the call at the thematic discussion on chemical and biological weapons at the First Committee of the 70th Session of the UN General Assembly.

          During World War II, the Japanese invaders systematically developed and used biological and chemical weapons in China in blatant violation of international law, massacring Chinese people in the most inhumane manner, said Fu, noting "this has become a page of utmost barbarism and cruelty in the history of humanity."

          Fu pointed out that the huge amount of Japanese Abandoned Chemical Weapons (ACWs) on Chinese soil is still posing a grave threat to people's lives and health, as well as environmental security.

          "So far, Japanese ACWs have been discovered in over 90 locations in 18 provinces or municipalities. The largest burial site is located in Harbaling, Jilin province. In Harbaling alone, it is estimated that over 330,000 pieces of Japanese ACWs are buried," said Fu. "To our disappointment, to date, only around 50,000 Japanese ACW items have been retrieved safely, only 38,000 of which were destroyed."

          The Chinese diplomat stressed it's a binding international obligation under the Chemical Weapon Convention for Japan to destroy chemical weapons it abandoned in China.

          "It is disconcerting to note that Japan has failed to meet the deadline for the destruction of its ACWs as prescribed by the Convention, and the current pace of destruction has repeatedly fallen behind the schedule of the Destruction Plan," he said. "We urge Japan to expedite work on implementation of its obligations and decontaminate all the affected land in China as soon as possible."

          The Chinese ambassador also recalled the history that during the World War II, the Japanese army established bases for biological warfare troops and waged large scale germ warfare in China.

          "China stands firm in upholding the victorious outcomes of the WWII and the post-war international order, and firmly opposes any devious act aimed at denying or distorting history," said Fu. "China urges Japan to face up to the history and genuinely reflect on its war responsibilities, and take concrete steps to win the trust of the neighboring countries and the international community at large."

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 爱情岛亚洲论坛成人网站| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 久久久网站| 国产伦一区二区三区久久| 国产爆乳乱码女大生Av| 无码天堂亚洲国产AV| 无码无套少妇毛多18pxxxx| 久久午夜无码鲁丝片直播午夜精品| 苍井空无码丰满尖叫高潮| 成人aⅴ综合视频国产| 国产天美传媒性色av| 欧美交A欧美精品喷水| 虎白女粉嫩尤物福利视频| 欧美激情第一欧美在线| 成人午夜在线观看刺激| 美女大bxxxxn内射| 无人去码一码二码三码区| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ免费真 | av国产剧情一区二区三区| 日韩精品专区在线影观看| 三上悠亚精品一区二区久久| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 色噜噜噜亚洲男人的天堂| 国产激情视频在线观看首页| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 国产精品无码在线看| 日韩精品中文字幕一线不卡| 在线精品自拍亚洲第一区| 日本久久香蕉一本一道| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 精品无码国产不卡在线观看| 国产在线观看码高清视频| 亚洲综合另类小说专区| 免费现黄频在线观看国产| 欧美日韩综合在线精品| 玩弄放荡人妻少妇系列| 国产精品亚洲专区在线播放| 日韩中文字幕高清有码| 国产成人无码一区二区三区在线| 亚洲综合久久一区二区三区|