<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          EU pushes through plan to relocate 120,000 refugees amid oppositions

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-09-23 10:36

          EU pushes through plan to relocate 120,000 refugees amid oppositions

          Migrants look out from the window of a train as they wait to depart from the railway station in Tovarnik, Croatia, September 21, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

          BRUSSELS - The governments of European Union (EU) member countries approved the proposal to relocate 120,000 migrants by a majority vote on Tuesday amid fierce oppositions from several countries in central and eastern Europe.

          The European Commission has proposed resettling the 120,000 refugees on top of the 40,000 refugees that member states have already agreed to relocate from EU countries exposed to massive migratory flows.

          Home affairs ministers of EU member states gathered in Brussels Tuesday for the second time in as many weeks to resolve the dispute over the relocation plan. As EU member states were wildly divided over the issue, the decision was at last pushed through by a vote on Tuesday.

          The decision established a temporary and exceptional relocation mechanism over two years from the frontline member states Italy and Greece to other member states, it said in a statement after the meeting.

          Following this decision, the EU is now in a position to relocate a total of 160,000 people in clear need of international protection in the coming two years.

          According to the decision, 66,000 persons will be relocated from Italy and Greece (15,600 from Italy and 50,400 from Greece). The remaining 54,000 persons will be relocated from Italy and Greece in the same proportion after one year of the entry into force of the decision.

          EU said the member states participating in the mechanism will receive a lump sum of 6,000 euros for each relocated person.

          However, the plan was outright resisted by some member states, including Britain and several countries in central Europe.

          "We, the Slovaks, Romanians, Hungarians [were] against, Finland abstained. The plan was adopted," Czech Interior Minister Milan Chovanec wrote on Twitter after the vote.

          The minister said the plan was an "empty political gesture" ahead of the meeting, though he previously said his country was ready to take in thousands of people on a voluntary basis.

          Denmark and the United Kingdom are not participating in this decision.

          "We would have prepared to have adoption by consensus but we did not manage to achieve that. Some member states did not join this large majority. They pointed out their other legitimate points of view," said Jean Asselborn, Minister for Immigration and Asylum of Luxembourg.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久热这里有精品视频在线| 韩国美女福利视频一区二区| 麻豆国产va免费精品高清在线| 永久免费av无码网站直播| 国产精品自在自线免费观看| 精品国产福利一区二区在线 | 国产高清在线男人的天堂| 3d无码纯肉动漫在线观看| 久久久久久久一线毛片| 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区| 久久国产V一级毛多内射| 成全看免费观看完整版| 黄色一级片一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲日产国码中文字幕| 日韩精品一二区在线观看| 欧美国产日产一区二区| 日韩精品一区二区三区影院| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽不要vip软件| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 久久久久无码精品国产h动漫| 天干天干夜啦天干天干国产| 久久综合国产精品一区二区 | 日本无产久久99精品久久| 亚洲欧美自偷自拍视频图片| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区 | 国产视频一区二区在线观看| 亚洲人精品亚洲人成在线| 最新国产精品亚洲| 国产麻豆天美果冻无码视频| 亚洲国产天堂久久综合网| 亚洲a人片在线观看网址| 果冻传媒一区二区天美传媒| 成 人 色 网 站免费观看| 久久99国产精品尤物| 巨胸美乳无码人妻视频漫画| 久久18禁高潮出水呻吟娇| 日本边添边摸边做边爱喷水| 国产精品国产亚洲看不卡| 麻豆国产高清精品国在线| 国产成人九九精品二区三区| 精品一区二区三区四区激情|