<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          EU home affairs ministers gather to seek refugee relocation deal

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-09-22 23:04

          EU home affairs ministers gather to seek refugee relocation deal

          Hungary's Interior Minister Sandor Pinter and Belgium's Asylum and Migration State Secretary Theo Francken (R) attend an extraordinary European Justice and Home Affairs ministers meeting to discuss migrants crisis in Brussels, Belgium, September 22, 2015.[Photo/Agencies]

          BRUSSELS - Home affairs ministers of European Union (EU) member states gathered here Tuesday afternoon to resolve the dispute over the emergency relocation of 120,000 refugees.

          The European Commission has proposed resettling the 120,000 refugees on top of the 40,000 refugees that member states agreed to relocate from EU countries exposed to massive migratory flows.

          However, the plan was outright resisted by many member states, including Britain and several countries in central Europe.

          Czech Interior Minister Milan Chovanec, who has disputed the legality of the quota system, said the plan was an "empty political gesture" ahead of the meeting.

          The minister previously said his country was ready to take in thousands of people, but on a voluntary basis.

          German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere predicted a difficult meeting before he stepped into the talks. "This will be a hard meeting. I'm not sure that we will have a result," he said.

          However, he said the ministers would struggle to cope with how to handle the huge number of refugees at the emergency meeting.

          "We will work hard and I think it is unacceptable if Europe sends a message to the world that today there is no possible solution. "

          Jean Asselborn, Luxembourg's minister of immigration and asylum, pledged to break the deadlock on his way into the talks.

          As the president of the emergency talks, Asselborn said "very hard work" had gone into agreeing on a draft text before the meeting. He was confident the draft text would have a "very positive influence" on all the delegates and should form the basis of an agreement.

          The European Commissioner in charge of migration, Dimitris Avramopoulos, reiterated the call from the EU to the member states, saying today's meeting was the time for EU ministers to "show we really mean it when we talk about responsibility and solidarity."

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线精品一区二区在线看 | 国产美女在线精品亚洲二区| 色综合色综合色综合久久| 久久久WWW成人免费精品| 最新国产精品精品视频| 亚洲国内精品一区二区| 亚洲va中文字幕无码| 不卡一区二区三区四区视频 | 最近中文字幕免费手机版| 久久久久久久久久久免费精品| 日本道高清一区二区三区| 无码日韩精品一区二区三区免费| 国产超碰人人爱被ios解锁| 亚洲av免费看一区二区| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 日韩视频中文字幕精品偷拍| 亚洲性线免费观看视频成熟| 日本熟妇色xxxxx日本免费看| 亚洲一二三区精品美妇| 国产丰满麻豆videossexhd| 午夜国产精品福利一二| 午夜福利一区二区在线看| 九九热精品免费在线视频| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 丰满少妇特黄一区二区三区| 人人妻人人做人人爽夜欢视频| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的激情视频| 97在线观看视频免费| 最近中文国语字幕在线播放| 欧美颜射内射中出口爆在线| 嫩草研究院久久久精品| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 中文字幕av久久激情亚洲精品| 欧美成人一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲av无码乱码在线观看野外| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线 | 久久超碰色中文字幕超清| 欧美福利电影A在线播放| 亚洲精品在线二区三区| 久久无码中文字幕免费影院| 国产精品中文字幕av|