<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Two drowned Syrian boys and their mother buried in home town

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-09-04 21:33

          Two drowned Syrian boys and their mother buried in home town

          Relatives mourn during the funeral of two Syrian toddlers who drowned with their mother as they were trying to reach Greece, at the Syrian border town of Kobani September 4, 2015.[Photo/Agencies]

          KOBANI, Syria - Two young Syrian brothers and their mother who drowned while trying to reach Greece were buried on Friday in their home town of Kobani and their distraught father begged Arab countries to do more to help Syria's refugees.

          Images of 3-year-old Aylan Kurdi, washed up dead on a Turkish beach, shocked the world this week, giving a human face to the large-scale refugee disaster unfolding across Europe and prompting both empathy and outrage over the perceived failure of rich, developed nations to protect such vulnerable people.

          Abdullah Kurdi, the boys' father, wept as he watched Aylan's tiny body being placed into a coffin. It was afterwards lowered into the ground, along with those of his brother Galip, 5, and their mother Rehan, 35, in the 'Martyrs' Cemetery' in Kobani, a mainly Kurdish town in northern Syria near the Turkish border.

          "I want Arab governments - not European countries - to see (what happened to) my children, and because of them to help people," he told reporters earlier at the border crossing as ambulances ferried the three bodies from Turkey into Syria.

          The ambulances drove past sobbing mourners, Kurdish flags, and Kobani's shelled-out buildings towards the cemetery.

          The United Nations refugee agency estimates more than 300,000 people have used dangerous sea-routes so far this year to reach Europe, with around 2,500 losing their lives.

          Many of those refugees have fled Syria's four-year civil war, in which more than 250,000 people have been killed and some 11 million -- half of the country's population -- driven from their homes.

          Of those displaced, some four million have fled abroad, mostly to neighbouring Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan.

          Abdullah has said he decided to try to reach Europe with his family after Canada -- where his sister lives -- rejected his application for asylum.

          His wife and sons were among 12 people to die after two boats capsized while trying to reach the Greek island of Kos from Turkey.

          Abdullah said on Thursday he wanted the world to take action to ensure that his children were the last to die in such a way.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久热这里只有精品国产| 人妻系列无码专区无码专区| 久久亚洲精品国产亚洲老地址 | 欧美一区二区三区欧美日韩亚洲| 久久精品av一区二区三| 精品一区二区成人精品| 国产精品色一区二区三区| 精品久久久久久无码人妻VR| 亚洲人成网址| 国模av在线| 亚洲精品成人网站在线播放| 成人中文在线| 亚洲女同精品一区二区久久| 91中文字幕在线一区| 国产精品高清一区二区三区| 日韩一区二区三区日韩精品| 国产精品成人国产乱| 色窝窝无码一区二区三区| 国产精品深夜福利在线观看| 久久涩综合一区二区三区| 亚洲成a人片在线观看中| 吾爱夜趣福利在线导航观看| 亚洲精品国精品久久99热| 日韩激情无码av一区二区| 国产精品成人综合色在线| 最新成免费人久久精品| 国产自产视频一区二区三区| 男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频APP| 中文字幕精品人妻丝袜| 国产精品天干天干在线观看澳门| 国产成人无码A区在线观| 国产一区二区高潮视频| 九九在线精品国产| 国产精品免费激情视频| 亚洲综合色区无码专区| 熟女人妻视频| 7723日本高清完整版在线观看| 婷婷婷国产在线视频| 日韩东京热一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美综合人成在线| 一本久道久久综合中文字幕|