<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Thai police issue arrest warrant for 'foreign' bomb suspect

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-08-20 08:46

          Thai police issue arrest warrant for 'foreign' bomb suspect

          Still image from closed-circuit television (CCTV) footage released by Thai police shows what they believe to be two new suspects - dressed in red (C) and dressed in white (3rd R) - standing in front of previously identified supect in yellow t-shirt removing his backpack prior to a bomb blast in Bangkok, made available August 19, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

          BANGKOK - Police in Thailand issued an arrest warrant on Wednesday for an "unidentified foreign man" shown in a security video leaving behind a backpack just minutes before a deadly bombing at a Bangkok shrine, but acknowledged they're not sure he's from another country.

          Police also released a sketch of the suspect and offered a 1 million baht ($28,000) reward for help leading to the arrest of the man they believe carried out Monday's bombing, which left 20 people dead and more than 120 injured. Authorities have called it the worst attack in Thai history.

          But apart from the rough portrait that shows a young man with dark, bushy hair and eyeglasses, authorities have few solid leads.

          National police spokesman Lt. Gen. Prawut Thavornsiri expressed uncertainty at a news conference about the man's origin. He said the suspect "looks like a foreigner" but "might have been in a disguise and wearing a fake nose" to conceal his identity.

          Prawut said the security video appears to show two possible accomplices standing in front of the man who are also considered suspects.

          "He didn't do it alone, for sure. It's a network," national police chief Somyot Poompanmoung told the same news conference, adding, "I believe there are some Thais involved."

          Two days after the attack, the open-air Erawan Shrine reopened to the public. No one has claimed responsibility for the blast at one of the capital's busiest intersections during evening rush hour.

          Authorities identified the suspect from a grainy security video that shows the man, wearing a yellow T-shirt and carrying a black backpack at the crowded shrine. He sits down on a bench, takes off the backpack and leaves it behind as he stands up and then walks away. Time stamps on the video show he left the shrine 15 minutes before the explosion, which struck just before 7 p.m.

          "If citizens or anyone can give us information or clues that lead to the arrest of this man, I have set a reward of 1 million baht," Somyot said.

          Police composed the sketch based on the video and a description provided by a motorcycle taxi driver believed to have given him a ride on Monday night.

          The arrest warrant describes him as tall, with a pointed nose and thick lips. He faces six charges including conspiring to commit premeditated murder and conspiring to commit a bombing that resulted in death and severe injuries.

          The attack has raised concerns about safety in a city that draws millions of tourists.

          Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha "is worried about the security of people and tourists in Thailand," the police chief said.

          Prayuth has called the attack "the worst incident that has ever happened in Thailand" and vowed to track down those responsible.

          The Erawan Shrine is a revered spot among Thais and tourists that transcends religion. It is dedicated to the Hindu god Brahma, but is extremely popular among Thailand's Buddhists as well as Chinese tourists.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 天堂视频一区二区免费在线观看| 免费人妻精品一区二| 国产仑乱无码内谢| 精品无码国产不卡在线观看| 日韩狼人精品在线观看| 果冻传媒董小宛视频| 亚洲制服丝袜系列AV无码| 亚洲一区在线成人av| 综合亚洲伊人午夜网| 国产精品亚洲第一区在线| 中文字幕有码日韩精品| 日韩精品一区二区三区日韩| 精品偷拍被偷拍在线观看| 潮喷失禁大喷水无码| 天堂网亚洲综合在线| 国产一区二区三区av在线无码观看| 久久精品日日躁夜夜躁| 日韩精品 在线 国产 丝袜| 亚洲乱码日产精品bd在线| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠2021| 久9视频这里只有精品| 成年片免费观看网站| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 在线观看肉片av网站免费| 麻豆国产va免费精品高清在线| 夜夜躁狠狠躁日日躁2021| 午夜福利在线观看6080| 亚洲精品二区在线播放| 国产精品第一区亚洲精品| 少妇被躁到高潮人苞一| 亚洲综合精品香蕉久久网| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 久久一亚色院精品全部免费| 国产午夜精品理论大片| 韩国 日本 亚洲 国产 不卡| 国产国拍精品av在线观看| 武装少女在线观看高清完整版免费| 国产精品乱码高清在线观看| 最近中文字幕完整版hd| 五月天久久综合国产一区二区| 精品国产911在线观看|