<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Europe struggles to respond as migrants numbers rise threefold

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-08-19 10:06

          Europe struggles to respond as migrants numbers rise threefold

          A migrant woman hugs her children, moments after arriving on a dinghy on the Greek island of Kos, August 18, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

          BRUSSELS - More than three times as many migrants were tracked entering the European Union by irregular means last month than a year ago, official data showed on Tuesday, many of them landing on Greek islands after fleeing conflict in Syria.

          While the increase recorded by the European Union's border control agency Frontex may be partly due to better monitoring, it highlighted the scale of a crisis that has led to more than 2,000 deaths this year as desperate migrants take to rickety boats.

          Italian police said they had arrested eight suspected human traffickers that they said had reportedly forced migrants to stay in the hold of a fishing boat in the Mediterranean as 49 of them suffocated on engine fumes.

          Some of those traffickers were accused of kicking the heads of the migrants when they tried to climb out of the hold as the air became unbreathable, prosecutor Michelangelo Patane told a news conference in Catania, Sicily.

          The dead migrants were discovered last weekend, packed into a fishing boat also carrying 312 others trying to cross the Mediterranean to Italy from North Africa.

          It was the third mass fatality in the Mediterranean this month: last week, up to 50 migrants were unaccounted for when their rubber dinghy sank, a few days after some 200 were presumed dead when their boat capsized off Libya.

          Greece appealed to its European Union partners to come up with a comprehensive strategy to deal with what new data showed were 21,000 refugees landed on Greek shores last week alone.

          A spokesman for the United Nations refugee agency UNHCR in Geneva said the European Union should help Greece but that Athens, which is struggling with a debt crisis, also needed to show 'much more leadership' on the issue.

          Greek officials said they needed better coordination within the European Union. "This problem cannot be solved by imposing stringent legal processes in Greece, and, certainly, not by overturning the boats," said government spokeswoman Olga Gerovassili.

          Nor could it be addressed by building fences, she said.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文无码+蜜臀| 亚洲午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 极品人妻少妇一区二区| 99在线精品视频观看免费| 激情综合五月| 亚洲女同精品中文字幕| 国产av一区二区三区天堂综合网| 潮喷失禁大喷水无码| 国产69精品久久久久人妻| 色猫咪av在线网址| 亚洲午夜无码AV不卡| 国产精品老熟女乱一区二区| 99久久免费精品色老| 欧美日韩中文字幕视频不卡一二区| 久久精品伊人狠狠大香网| 伊人久久大香线蕉网av| 亚洲AV成人无码精品电影在线| 色综合久久久无码中文字幕波多| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 国产成人在线综合| 国产乱码1卡二卡3卡四卡5| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播 | 蜜桃视频中文在线观看| 久久精品国产www456c0m| 国内露脸互换人妻| 久久夜色精品国产噜噜亚洲sv | 在线中文一区字幕对白| 国产精品国产精品国产专区| 九九九精品成人免费视频小说| 欧美乱码伦视频免费| 亚洲精品日韩在线观看| 韩国福利视频一区二区三区| 亚洲免费成人av一区| 精品少妇爆乳无码aⅴ区| 人妻丰满熟妇av无码区hd | 欧美成人精品手机在线| 欧美综合中文字幕久久| 91老肥熟女九色老女人| 久久精品国产亚洲不av麻豆| 国产精品一区二区三区黄| 国产成人精彩在线视频50|