<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          India proposes top security talks with Pakistan on Aug 23-24

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-08-06 22:48

          India proposes top security talks with Pakistan on Aug 23-24

          Indians look at a live mortar shell allegedly fired from the Pakistani side of the Indian Kashmir border in the village of Abdullian, about 35 kilometers from Jammu, the winter capital of Kashmir, India, Aug 4, 2015. [Photo/IC]

          ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan confirmed on Thursday that India has proposed talks of top security officials with Pakistan in New Delhi Aug 23-24.

          Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his Indian counterpart, Narendra Modi, agreed last month at their meeting in the Russian city of Ufa that National Security Advisers of the two countries should meet to "discuss all issues connected to terrorism."

          Pakistan Foreign Ministry spokesman Qazi Khalilullah said the proposed dates were under consideration of his government and agenda of the meeting was also being prepared.

          The announcement came following recent cross-border firing that has left civilian casualties and escalated tensions between the two nuclear neighbors.

          The prime ministers had also agreed on meetings between senior officials of the border security forces and chiefs of the Military Operations.

          Both countries accused each other of violating the 2003 ceasefire along the Line of Control that divide the two countries in the disputed Kashmir region.

          Pakistan said on Monday that three civilians were killed and nearly two dozen were injured in the latest Indian shelling.

          The Foreign Ministry spokesman said at his weekly briefing that Pakistan has always condemned the violations and lodged protests with the Indian High Commission in Islamabad.

          He rejected as false Indian allegations that Pakistan was involved in recent attacks on the security forces in the Indian city of Gurdaspur and Udhampur in Indian-administered Kashmir.

          "It is inappropriate to hurl accusations without investigation and concrete evidences," said the spokesman.

          India alleged that it has "arrested a Pakistani youth" for an attack on Indian convoy in Udhampur that killed two Indian soldiers and injured a dozen others.

          Pakistani officials dismissed the Indian claim as unfounded, saying they have not found any data to identify the man.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av噜噜一区二区| 亚洲高清揄拍自拍| 少女たちよ在线观看| 亚洲AV无码国产在丝袜APP| 国产suv精品一区二区四| 福利一区二区不卡国产| 亚洲暴爽av天天爽日日碰| 看全色黄大黄大色免费久久| 私人高清影院| 99精品国产在热久久无| 欧美亚洲国产日韩一区二区| avの在线观看不卡| 国产午夜福利免费入口| 超碰国产精品久久国产精品99| 日韩 一区二区在线观看| 精品精品自在现拍国产2021| 欧美国产日韩久久mv| 亚洲AV旡码高清在线观看| 无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 丁香五月亚洲综合在线国内自拍| 综合久久av一区二区三区| 成人免费A级毛片无码网站入口| 亚洲精品亚洲人成人网| 国产免费AV片在线看| 少妇高潮太爽了在线观看| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 裸体女人高潮毛片| 一区二区三区岛国av毛片| 亚洲欧洲自拍拍偷综合| 视频专区熟女人妻第二页| 欧美精品国产综合久久| 色综合热无码热国产| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 视频一区二区三区中文字幕狠狠| 色综合久久久久综合99| 最近高清日本免费| 国产午夜精品一区理论片| 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码区APP| 99国精品午夜福利视频不卡99| 国内精品久久久久影院网站|