<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Africa

          Migrant boat capsizes in Mediterranean, at least 25 dead

          Agencies | Updated: 2015-08-06 10:12

          Migrant boat capsizes in Mediterranean, at least 25 dead

          Surviving migrants are brought aboard Irish and Italian Navy life-boats in the area where their wooden boat capsized and sank off the coast of Libya, Aug 5, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

          ROME - A boat packed with up to 700 migrants capsized in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Libya on Wednesday and many were feared dead, officials and aid agencies said.

          The Italian Coast Guard and the UN refugee agency UNHCR said about 400 people had been rescued and 25 bodies had been recovered so far, although it was still not clear exactly how many people were on board.

          UNHCR spokesman Federico Fossi said as many as 100 people may have been in the hull when the steel boat capsized as rescue ships approached it. "Our worst fear was realized when the ship capsized before our very eyes," an Irish navy commander told state broadcaster RTE.

          Overloaded boats carrying migrants often turn over due to sudden movements by the desperate passengers when they spot rescuers arriving.

          The Mediterranean Sea has become the world's most deadly border area for migrants. More than 2,000 migrants and refugees have died so far this year in attempts to reach Europe by boat, compared with 3,279 deaths during the whole of last year, the International Organization for Migration said on Tuesday.

          Wednesday's rescue operation, which included vessels from the Italian and Irish navies and the humanitarian group Medecins sans Frontieres, continued into the evening.

          MSF, whose rescue ship Dignity 1 was in the area, said in a tweet that the boat was believed to have been carrying about 700 people. Irish Defence Minister Simon Coveney said he feared that "loss of life is likely to be significant".

          In April, a fishing boat with up to 800 migrants sank, making it the deadliest shipwreck in the Mediterranean for decades and a symbol of Europe's long-running migrant crisis.

          The 20-metre (66-foot) vessel capsized as it approached a merchant ship that had come to its assistance.

          Previous 1 2 3 Next

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 草草浮力影院| 亚洲一区二区精品动漫| 亚洲精品香蕉一区二区| 欧美村妇激情内射| 亚洲精品无码成人A片九色播放| 国产人妖cd在线看网站| 日韩午夜福利视频在线观看| 欧美黑吊大战白妞| 久久精品熟女亚洲av艳妇| 亚洲日韩欧美丝袜另类自拍| 91一区二区三区蜜桃| 亚洲小说乱欧美另类| 视频一区二区三区国产在线| 国产综合精品一区二区三区| 国产乱码精品一区二三区| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线播放 | 亚洲第一二三区日韩国产| 在线欧美中文字幕农村电影| 永久免费无码av在线网站| 亚洲AV成人无码精品电影在线| 91麻豆国产精品91久久久| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 亚洲av成人在线网站| 福利一区二区在线播放| 日韩一区二区一卡二卡av| 亚洲av免费看一区二区| 国产精品av免费观看| 久草热大美女黄色片免费看| 国产99久久亚洲综合精品西瓜tv | 日本特黄特黄aaaaa大片| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 羞羞影院午夜男女爽爽影视| 中文字幕日韩有码av| 日日摸日日踫夜夜爽无码| 亚洲精品一区二区三区色| 老熟女一区二区免费| 国产偷国产偷亚洲综合av | 日本一区二区三本视频在线观看| 国产制服丝袜无码视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av忘忧草18| 三级网站视频在在线播放|