<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / US and Canada

          Gunman opens fire at US theater, kills 2, injures 7

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-07-24 11:00

          Gunman opens fire at US theater, kills 2, injures 7

          A member of the police (Front) stands outside a movie theatre where a man opened fire inside a crowded movie theater on Thursday night in Lafayette, Louisiana July 24, 2015.[Photo/Agencies]

          A lone gunman opened fire inside a crowded movie theater in Lafayette, Louisiana, on Thursday evening, killing two people and injuring seven others before taking his own life, police said.

          The gunfire erupted during a 7 p.m. CDT (0000 GMT) showing of the film "Trainwreck" and took place almost three years to the day after a massacre at a cinema in Aurora, Colorado, that killed 12 people.

          Lafayette Police Chief Jim Craft said two people died in the hail of bullets before the 58-year-old suspect killed himself with a handgun as officers rushed to the scene shortly after 7:30 p.m.

          Seven people suffered injuries ranging from non life-threatening to critical, Craft said.

          Authorities said they knew the gunman's identity but were not releasing his name during the early stage of the investigation. They offered no immediate motive and did not disclose any clues they might have found.

          "The shooter is deceased. We may never know," Craft said, adding that the man appeared to have a criminal history that he described as "pretty old."

          Police officials said that bomb-sniffing dogs had alerted on a backpack inside the theater and that they had also signaled "suspicious" items inside the suspect's car. A robot was being used to probe the vehicle further.

          Investigators also headed to the gunman's home. His body remained inside the theater several hours later. None of the victims, who were described as ranging in age from teens to early 60s, were immediately identified by authorities.

          Witnesses said the gunman abruptly stood up in the darkness of the theater about 20 minutes into the movie and began shooting.

          "He wasn't saying anything. I didn't hear anybody screaming either," Katie Domingue, who was watching the film with her fiance, told the local Advertiser newspaper.

          Republican Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal traveled to Lafayette, a city of about 120,000 people roughly 55 miles (90 km) southwest of Baton Rouge.

          "As governor, as a father and as a husband, whenever we hear about these senseless acts of violence it makes us both furious and sad at the same time," he said at a briefing.

          Jindal said that two of the wounded victims were teachers and that one of them managed to pull a fire alarm in the theater after being shot.

          The shooting came three years after a gunman opened fire at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, during a midnight screening of the Batman film, "The Dark Knight Rises", killing 12 people and wounding 70 others.

          James Holmes, a former neuroscience graduate student at the University of Colorado, was convicted last week on 165 counts of murder, attempted murder and explosives in the July 20, 2012, rampage.

          Jurors in that case were trying to determine if Holmes should face the death penalty or life in prison during a penalty phase of that case.

          The United States has witnessed several mass shootings in the last two months.

          A gunman is accused of a racially motivated shooting at a black church in South Carolina that killed nine church members in June. More recently, a gunman attacked military offices in Tennessee last week, killing five US servicemen.

          Jindal, who last month announced his candidacy for president, said he had ordered National Guard members at offices and other facilities to be armed in the wake of the Tennessee attack.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码人妻丰满熟妇区五十路在线| 农村熟女大胆露脸自拍| 一区二区三区AV波多野结衣| 人妻少妇88久久中文字幕| 国产黄色三级三级看三级| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av | 97视频精品全国免费观看| 99精品国产中文字幕| 2021久久最新国产精品| 日韩一区二区三在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆小说| 少妇av一区二区三区无码| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频网址| 无码成人午夜在线观看| 黑人糟蹋人妻hd中文字幕| 高潮潮喷奶水飞溅视频无码| 给我播放片在线观看| 久久国产精品不只是精品| 人妻少妇精品中文字幕| 女人与公狍交酡女免费| 亚洲色在线V中文字幕| 一区二区三区国产不卡| 亚洲人成网线在线播放VA| 免费国产a国产片高清网站| 国产精品综合av一区二区| 精品无码人妻| 国产精品国产三级国av| 樱花草在线社区www| 国产视频一区二区三区四区视频| 精品无码一区在线观看| 另类国产精品一区二区| 亚洲精品成人福利网站| 久久99精品久久久久久9| 欧洲中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲禁精品一区二区三区| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清| 中文字幕精品亚洲四区| 蜜桃视频一区二区三区四| 亚洲另类国产欧美一区二区| 成人综合婷婷国产精品久久蜜臀|