<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          South Korea's Park postpones US trip as MERS cases rise

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-06-10 14:17

          MERS has also taken its toll on high street shopping, with department store sales falling 25 percent in the first week of June compared with an average of the first two weeks of May, government data showed. Sales at discount stores fell 7.2 percent, but online purchases rose 3.2 percent.

          Cinema ticket sales dropped 54.9 percent in the first week of June from the year-earlier period. Visitors to amusement parks plummeted 60.4 percent and to baseball games, 38.7 percent.

          "Please do not be excessively worried or hold misunderstanding, and try to go on with your daily lives," Deputy Prime Minister Choi Kyung-hwan told a televised news briefing, urging consumers to continue spending money.

          The latest two deaths, both cancer patients, bring the number of fatalities to nine. All of those who died had been suffering serious ailments before they tested positive for MERS virus, the Health Ministry said.

          South Korea's infections have all been traced to a man who developed MERS after returning from a trip to the Middle East in early May and who came into contact with other patients at a hospital before being diagnosed.

          All subsequent infections, including the 13 announced on Wednesday, have been linked to health facilities, the ministry said.

          The number of people who may have been in contact with MERS patients and were now in quarantine rose to 3,439, while quarantine has been lifted for 641 people, the ministry said.

          Choi, also the finance minister, announced a 400 billion won ($357 million) financial package for business and regions affected by MERS, without giving specifics.

          South Korea's central bank is expected to cut interest rates on Thursday to dampen the economic impact of the outbreak, according to a Reuters poll of analysts released on Tuesday.

          South Korea's new cases bring the total number of MERS cases globally to 1,257 based on WHO data, with at least 448 related deaths. The country has the second highest number of cases after Saudi Arabia, according to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人妻精品一区二区| 日韩区中文字幕在线观看| 好先生在线观看免费播放| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区| a级黑人大硬长爽猛出猛进| 亚洲中文在线精品国产| 日本一区二区精品色超碰| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 一个人免费观看WWW在线视频| 国产精品嫩草99av在线| 婷婷国产亚洲性色av网站| 亚洲自拍另类欧美综合| 视频一区视频二区制服丝袜 | 色婷婷亚洲精品综合影院| 亚洲天堂亚洲天堂亚洲色图| 天堂网国产| 亚洲国产日韩欧美一区二区三区| 亚洲偷自拍国综合| 手机在线观看av片| 高清偷拍一区二区三区| 亚洲视频第一页在线观看| 国产福利午夜十八禁久久| 好吊妞| 90后极品粉嫩小泬20p| av日韩精品在线播放| 中文字幕不卡在线播放| 亚洲色在线V中文字幕| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 小嫩模无套内谢第一次| 日韩中文字幕高清有码| 色噜噜在线视频免费观看| 欧美XXXX黑人又粗又长精品| 国产成人精品亚洲高清在线| 乱女乱妇熟女熟妇综合网| 国产精品无码无片在线观看3d| 在线看免费无码av天堂| 香港三日本三级少妇三级视频| 熟妇激情一区二区三区| 小13箩利洗澡无码视频免费网站 | 美女裸体黄网站18禁止免费下载| 精品久久久久久无码人妻蜜桃 |