<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Embassy verifying 'video of kidnap'

          By Zhao Shengnan (China Daily) Updated: 2015-05-26 07:47

          Embassy verifying 'video of kidnap'

          Hong Xudong allegedly shown in a video released by militants in this screenshot grabbed from the Twitter account of journalist Bashir Ahmad Gwakh who covers a wide range of political and military issues in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

          The Chinese embassy in Pakistan is attempting to verify reports of a video purporting to show a Chinese kidnapped by Taliban-allied fighters in Pakistan a year ago asking Beijing to help secure his release.

          Chinese in Pakistan have been told to be on the alert, despite the security situation improving this year.

          According to the video from a militant known to belong to a Taliban splinter group called Jaish al-Hadeed, or "Contingent of Steel", the man asks the Chinese government for help, The Associated Press reported.

          China's embassy in Islamabad said it is contacting Pakistani authorities to verify the case, Chinese media reported on Monday.

          The man in the video resembled photographs of Hong Xudong, who went missing after entering Pakistan from India by bicycle in April last year.

          Hong was abducted in May in the town of Daraban on the outskirts of the Dera Ismail Khan district, which borders Pakistan's tribal regions.

          Police later recovered his cycle and some of his belongings.

          Wang Xu, a South Asian studies researcher at Peking University, said it was unlikely that the abductors specifically sought a Chinese victim as it is dangerous for anyone, but especially foreigners, to pass through the area on their own.

          Pakistani authorities essentially ban most foreigners from traveling in Dera Ismail Khan, partly because of safety concerns. But foreign tourists continue to attempt cross-country bicycle tours, The Washington Post reported last year.

          Wang said the security situation in Pakistan has improved since its army launched a massive operation in the tribal regions in June to eliminate militant groups.

          Still, Chinese tourists and workers should learn more about the nation's religious, cultural and ethnic diversity, he said, adding that the resolution of such cases often takes long-term negotiations between the Pakistani government, the army and Taliban fighters.

          The commander of a Taliban splinter group called Shehryar Mehsud, Abdullah Bahar, claimed responsibility for the abduction last year.

          Bahar was later killed by a suspected US drone strike.

          It's unclear what relationship Shehryar Mehsud has with Jaish al-Hadeed, although Taliban splinter groups frequently cooperate with each other, AP reported.

          zhaoshengnan@chinadaily.com.cn

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 一本久道久久综合久久鬼色| 日韩在线视频一区二区三| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 暖暖视频免费观看| 九九热在线免费播放视频| 成人久久18免费网站入口| 婷婷99视频精品全部在线观看 | 国产成人AV在线播放不卡| 亚洲天堂视频网| 亚洲一国产一区二区三区| 香蕉久久久久久久AV网站| 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 亚洲欧美另类精品久久久| 国产裸体无遮挡免费精品| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 欧美亚洲h在线一区二区| 欧美自拍另类欧美综合图区| 在线国产极品尤物你懂的| 在线免费观看视频1区| 久久久久久99精品热久久| AV无码不卡一区二区三区| 日韩国产精品中文字幕| 樱桃视频影院在线播放| 亚洲av综合a色av中文| 大香伊蕉在人线国产最新2005| 亚洲综合无码一区二区| 俄罗斯性孕妇孕交| 国产毛片片精品天天看视频| 成人一区二区三区久久精品| 孕妇特级毛片ww无码内射| 日本做受高潮好舒服视频| 超碰国产精品久久国产精品99| 国产精品99久久免费| 精品偷拍一区二区三区| 亚洲更新最快无码视频| 欧美特黄三级在线观看| 久久久噜噜噜久久| 日韩放荡少妇无码视频| jk白丝喷浆| 亚洲国产香蕉视频欧美|