<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Intl aid continues to pour into quake-ravaged Nepal

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-05-05 14:41

          BEIJING - Countries around the world are sending more aid to earthquake-ravaged Nepal, where millions of people are still in urgent need of disaster relief.

          The death toll of Nepal's April 25 earthquake has risen to 7,365 with the injury number standing at 14,366, according to the Nepalese authorities that have started working out the scheme for reconstruction.

          CHINA

          China has earmarked two rounds of humanitarian aid worth 60 million yuan ($9.7 million) for Nepal.

          A 62-member Chinese search and rescue team was among the first outside helpers to reach quake-hit areas in Nepal. They were followed by more teams from Chinese governmental and civil organizations, bringing with them much-needed life-saving equipment and materials.

          The Chinese Foreign Ministry said Monday that the Chinese military has sent a 70-member team to Nepal to begin disease prevention work in quake-hit areas.

          At Nepal's request, Chinese Armed Police Force troops also arrived in the country on Sunday from Zham Town, which lies near the Nepal-China border, to help repair the highway connecting China and Nepal.

          The first shipment of 186 tons of emergency aid from the Chinese government arrived in Nepal on Saturday.

          An aid team of 20 members sent by the Red Cross Society of China arrived in Nepal on Saturday, and the organization also provided 2,000 tents.

          UNITED STATES

          On Friday, the US State Department announced the deployment of helicopters to Nepal to support US humanitarian assessments and the delivery of supplies to hard-hit areas outside of Kathmandu.

          According to a US State Department spokesman, helicopters chartered by the embassy in Kathmandu had rescued 17 US citizens in total from remote areas hit by the quake.

          Since the quake, the United States, the world's largest economy, has provided $14.2 million in humanitarian aid, a somewhat petty contribution compared with the large amount of aid and relief materials it had provided for its strategic partners in Southeast Asia, such as the Philippines.

          EUROPEAN UNION

          In Brussels, the European Union's humanitarian aid chief Christos Stylianides has said that the European Commission had approved 16.6 million euros ($18.5 million) of financial support to Nepal and another 3 million euros ($3.3 million) of emergency aid, bringing total help so far to 22.6 million euros ($25.2 million).

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲午夜伦费影视在线观看| 亚洲国产成人久久综合三区| 男人狂桶女人出白浆免费视频 | 国产成人精品a视频| 在线亚洲午夜理论av大片| 18+内射| 久久99精品久久久久久9 | 亚洲肥熟女一区二区三区| 午夜一区欧美二区高清三区| 天天影视色香欲综合久久| 国产高潮刺激叫喊视频| 国产精品午夜无码AV在线播放 | 精品国产Av电影无码久久久| 国产黄色一区二区三区四区| 中文字幕人妻中出制服诱惑| 久久波多野结衣av| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 免费VA国产高清大片在线| 国产午夜成人无码免费看| 国产精品不卡无码av在线播放| 2021亚洲国产精品无码| 国精产品一区一区三区免费视频| 亚洲综合网国产精品一区| 国产成人亚洲综合A∨在线播放| 国产精品深夜福利在线观看| 日韩大片高清播放器| 中国国产免费毛卡片| 在线免费播放av观看| 性XXXX视频播放免费直播| 国内精品久久久久影院蜜芽| 三叶草欧洲码在线| 另类 亚洲 图片 激情 欧美| 99久久精品国产精品亚洲| 亚洲日韩性欧美中文字幕| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97| 国产精品多p对白交换绿帽| 成年女人毛片免费观看中文| 2021国产成人精品久久 | 精品国产成人A区在线观看| 欧美寡妇xxxx黑人猛交| 青青青青国产免费线在线观看|