<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          Saudi-led coalition bombs Yemen despite calling off air campaign

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-04-23 09:25

          Saudi-led coalition bombs Yemen despite calling off air campaign

          A man looks at damage in his house caused by an April 20 air strike that hit a nearby army weapons depot in Sanaa April 21, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

          DIALOGUE

          Saudi Arabia's military intervention in Yemen shows that the Sunni monarchy will stand up to Iran and that Arab states can protect their interests without US leadership, the kingdom's ambassador to Britain, Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf, told Reuters in an interview.

          Saudi Arabia's announcement that it would end its campaign cast doubt over its next moves against its Houthi enemies, whose seizure of swaths of Yemen in recent months stirred Saudi fears that Iran is acquiring decisive influence in a country Riyadh sees as its backyard.

          A Gulf official told Reuters that the new phase would see a downscaling of military activity by the Saudi-led coalition with no further bombing of fixed military targets.

          US authorities, increasingly concerned that a lethal al Qaeda branch is exploiting Yemen's chaos to expand, encouraged the Saudis in recent days to curtail the air assault and open the way for negotiations, a US official said. Washington has struggled to maintain its campaign of drone strikes there despite evacuation of American military personnel from the country.

          On the political front, the official said, there was movement toward a dialogue, and that both Saleh's followers and the Houthis should have a voice in the discussions.

          Saleh welcomed the Saudi announcement and called for talks, while the Houthis have yet to react beyond calling for mass protests against the Saudi "aggression" for Thursday.

          A Yemeni official told Reuters that the warring parties were discussing a seven-point peace plan offered by neighboring Oman, which has stayed neutral in the conflict, involving the reinstatement of Hadi's government and a Houthi withdrawal from leading cities, previously non-starters for the group.

          The White House on Wednesday said Yemen remained unstable and much more work needed to be done in the region on a diplomatic solution, despite the declared halt to the Saudi-led bombing.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 亚洲www永久成人网站| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服| 无码精品一区二区久久久| 日本道播放一区二区三区| 实拍女处破www免费看| 国产h视频在线观看| 丰满少妇被猛烈进入av久久| 日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 中文字幕精品人妻丝袜| 日本精品一区二区在线看| 亚洲国产欧美在线观看片| 免费a级毛片18以上观看精品| 人妻人人看人妻人人添| 老妇xxxxx性开放| 人妻(高h)| 人妻无码中文专区久久app| chinese性内射高清国产| 亚洲色婷婷一区二区| 久久99精品九九九久久婷婷| 国产精品嫩草影院入口一二三| 国内精品久久人妻无码不卡| a级毛片毛片看久久| 亚洲欧洲日产国码久在线| 电影在线观看+伦理片| 国产视色精品亚洲一区二区| 精品无码午夜福利理论片| 日韩亚洲AV无码三区二区不卡| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 久久九九有精品国产23百花影院| 国产精品一区二区黄色片| 日韩人妻无码精品久久| 国产欧美精品一区aⅴ影院| 久久不见久久见www日本| 无码一区二区三区av在线播放| 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 日韩av在线一卡二卡三卡| 国产三级精品三级在线区| 免费特黄夫妻生活片| 国产成人亚洲日韩欧美| 理论片午午伦夜理片影院99|