<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Migrants' bodies brought ashore as EU proposes doubling rescue effort

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-04-21 09:56

          Migrants' bodies brought ashore as EU proposes doubling rescue effort

          An Italian coast guard vessel is seen with an helicopter during the search and rescue operation underway after a boat carrying migrants capsized overnight, with up to 900 feared dead, in this still image taken from video April 19, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

          Nevertheless, Chancellor Angela Merkel said that alongside efforts to fight trafficking, more should be done to save those at sea: "We will do everything to prevent further victims from perishing in the most agonising way on our doorstep."

          The vessel overturned and sank off the coast of Libya on Sunday, apparently after passengers rushed to one side to attract attention from a passing merchant ship.

          A Bangladeshi survivor told police there had been 950 passengers onboard, many locked into the hold and lower deck. However, Catania Chief Prosecutor Giovanni Salvi, who is conducting a homicide investigation into the case, said the figure needed to be treated with caution.

          In the Maltese capital of Valletta, coast guard officers brought ashore 24 corpses found so far. Wearing white protective suits, they carried the victims in body bags off the Italian ship Gregoretti and deposited them in hearses as survivors looked on from the deck.

          Twenty-seven survivors rescued so far arrived in the Sicilian port of Catania late on Monday. Another survivor was earlier taken to a Catania hospital by helicopter.

          In Greece, more than 90 people were rescued from the boat wrecked off the coast of Rhodes: "We have recovered three bodies so far - that of a man, a woman and a child," a coast guard official said.

          Among those calling for more compassion from Europe were the United Nations human rights chief and Pope Francis.

          "This is a humanitarian emergency that involves us all," the IOM's Italy Director Federico Soda said, calling for a mission equivalent to the Italian operation to be relaunched immediately.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 男女啪啪激烈无遮挡动态图| 五月婷婷激情视频俺也去淫| 污污污污污污WWW网站免费| 丰满熟女人妻大乳| 国产亚洲精品国产福利在线观看| 亚洲国产中文字幕在线视频综合 | 国产jlzzjlzz视频免费看| 高清免费毛片| 99RE6在线观看国产精品| 精品一区二区三区蜜桃久| 人妻系列无码专区69影院| 亚洲日本VA午夜在线电影| 国产精品色悠悠在线观看| 永久免费无码av在线网站| 久久久av男人的天堂| 国产精品午夜福利91| 午夜福利看片在线观看| 午夜福利高清在线观看| 男男freegayvideosxxxx| 9l精品人妻中文字幕色| 337P日本欧洲亚洲大胆在线| 农村老熟女一区二区三区| 国产免费又黄又爽又色毛| 极品无码国模国产在线观看| 国内精品伊人久久久久AV一坑 | 国产中文字幕日韩精品| 亚洲最新中文字幕一区| 久在线视频播放免费视频| 成全免费高清观看在线剧情| 99国产精品自在自在久久| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频| 精品无码一区二区三区电影 | 国产 亚洲 网友自拍| 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| 精品亚洲国产成人蜜臀av| 中文字幕无线码在线观看| 69精品在线观看| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 日韩加勒比一本无码精品| 亚洲VA中文字幕无码久久| 全午夜免费一级毛片|