<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          Ongoing Yemen crisis draws international concern

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-03-30 14:52

          Ongoing Yemen crisis draws international concern

          A Yemeni man stands beside his car which was destroyed by an airstrike in Sanaa, Yemen, March 29, 2015. [Photo/IC]

          BEIJING -- The ongoing Yemen crisis has triggered concerns of the international community as more countries evacuated their nationals from the conflict-torn nation and Arab states agreed on the formation of a joint military force to counter growing security threats.

          China has sent a naval fleet to help evacuate its nationals from Yemen as the situation continues to deteriorate, the Ministry of National Defense announced Monday.

          The People's Liberation Army Navy fleet, which had been carrying out escort missions in the Gulf of Aden and Somali waters, was dispatched for the evacuation on Sunday, according to the ministry.

          On Sunday night, a Pakistani plane moved 503 nationals out of Yemen.

          Meanwhile, Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj said Sunday that evacuation would take place despite the bombing of the country's main international airport.

          Saudi Arabia on Saturday evacuated 86 Arab and Western diplomats from Yemen, and the United Nations pulled its staff out of the country's capital Sanaa as well.

          Yemen is currently suffering from political unrest and clashes between Houthi rebels and forces loyal to Yemeni President Abd-Rabbo Mansour Hadi, who has fled the country.

          A Saudi-led coalition, which launched airstrikes on Houthi positions in Yemen as from Thursday, continued to rain bombs on key military targets on Sunday.

          Military sources told Xinhua that the airstrikes targeted missile bases in al-Subaha area on Aser mountain in southwestern Sanaa, reserve forces camps on the mountains of Faj Attan, Aser, al-Sawad and Nokum, and the al-Dailamy air force base in northern Sanaa.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内精品视频一区二区三区八戒 | 樱桃视频影院在线播放| 秋霞电影院午夜无码免费视频| 日韩欧美视频第一区在线观看| 久久国内精品一国内精品| 久久夜夜免费视频| 久久日韩在线观看视频| 中文字幕无码人妻aaa片| 久久亚洲国产精品日日av夜夜 | 综合亚洲网| 亚洲伊人久久大香线蕉综合图片 | 老熟妇乱子交视频一区| 日本国产亚洲一区二区| 久久一区二区中文字幕| 亚洲黄网在线| √天堂中文www官网在线| 精品久久久久久无码不卡 | 欧美成人精品一级在线观看| 国产精品久久无中文字幕| 日本中文字幕一区二区三| 丰满的熟妇岳中文字幕| 欧美亚洲h在线一区二区| 美女又黄又免费的视频| 成年在线观看免费人视频| 日韩伦人妻无码| 精品无码一区在线观看| 久草国产在线观看| 亚洲熟女片嫩草影院| 亚洲一区二区三区国产精品| 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久久| 国产久免费热视频在线观看| 在线中文字幕国产一区| 国产成人无码一区二区在线播放| 国产激情一区二区三区在线| 中文国产不卡一区二区| 久久老熟妇精品免费观看| 亚洲色欲在线播放一区| 人妻少妇精品视频二区 | 人妻少妇精品视频三区二区一区| 午夜福利精品国产二区| 无码中文字幕久久久久久|