<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Japan could build submarines in Australia: former navy chief

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-03-27 09:44

          CANBERRA - A former Japanese naval chief confirmed on Friday his country was capable of building 12 submarines for Australia in Adelaide, should Japan win the Australian government's $40 billion tender.

          News Corp reported on Friday that former Japanese Navy Commander in Chief, Yoji Koda, had said it was "feasible and possible" to build submarines in Australia.

          Construction companies from France and Germany are competing with the Japanese government for the right to build Australia's next class of submarines, with locals campaigning for the vessels to be built in Australia, regardless of where they are designed.

          The report came after former chairman of the Submarine Institute of Australia retired Rear Admiral Peter Briggs said it would be a "significant national disaster" if the submarines were built overseas. A negative impact of $22 billion on the Australia economy has been predicted if the contract is fulfilled entirely overseas.

          Vice Admiral Koda said it got "much easier" if the submarines were built in Adelaide.

          "If all the boats are built in Japan, it's very difficult - we 're not so good at English," he said, "Building all of them in Japan is not realistic."

          Koda, an adviser to Japan's national security body, said Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was keen to win the Australian contract but denied a secret deal had already been struck between Abe and Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott by saying it would cost Abe his political credibility.

          The Australian government is said to favor the Japanese bid.

          Rear Admiral Briggs, speaking at a submarine discussion at the Royal United Services Institute, said the Australian government needed to consider two options after its "competitive evaluation process," rather than just one.

          "A two-horse race would guarantee the best capability and the best price," he said, "It would be a significant national disaster if they were not built here."

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日本精品一本二本三区| 美女无遮挡免费视频网站| 99在线视频免费观看| 欧美人人妻人人澡人人尤物 | 噜噜综合亚洲av中文无码| 少妇久久久被弄到高潮| 资源在线观看视频一区二区 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区三| 国产午夜成人久久无码一区二区| 日韩人妻一区中文字幕| 在线中文字幕日韩| 人妻少妇精品视频专区| 国产精品入口麻豆| 欧美videos粗暴| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司| 国产白丝网站精品污在线入口| 精品无码国产日韩制服丝袜| 18禁黄无码免费网站高潮| 精品偷自拍另类精品在线| 免费中文熟妇在线影片| 亚洲av尤物一区二区| 国产成人综合欧美精品久久| 在线观看精品国产自拍| 国产精品中文字幕二区| 亚洲av无码牛牛影视在线二区| 伊人成色综合人夜夜久久| 欧美z0zo人禽交另类视频| 亚洲一区二区三区| 嫩草院一区二区乱码| 少妇人妻真实偷人精品视频| 国产第一页浮力影院入口| 五月婷婷综合色| 小伙无套内射老熟女精品| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV漫画| 日韩深夜福利视频在线观看 | 欧美乱码伦视频免费| 一本色道久久88综合日韩精品| 亚洲偷偷自拍码高清视频| 国产SUV精品一区二区四| 性色av无码无在线观看| 国产色无码精品视频免费|