<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Dozens killed in scaffolding collapse in central Vietnam

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-03-26 09:33

          Dozens killed in scaffolding collapse in central Vietnam

          Rescuers and workers search for victims at a collapsed construction site in Ha Tinh province, south of Hanoi March 25, 2015.[Photo/Agencies]

          HANOI, Vietnam?- A total of 14 people were killed while 28 others injured in an incident in Formosa Ha Tinh Steel Corporation (FHS) construction site in central Vietnam on Wednesday night, a local military official said on Thursday.

          At around 20:00 p.m. (GMT 1300) on Wednesday, a scaffold collapsed in Vung Ang port construction site, part of FHS's huge iron and steel project in Ky Anh district, Ha Tinh Province, some 350 km south of capital Hanoi.

          The accident occurred when hundreds of workers were working on scaffolds with a height of about 20 to 30 meters at the Vung Ang port under construction by South Korea's Samsung Group.

          The workers were casting concrete column for sea breakwater at Son Duong deep-water wharf of Vung Ang port while the accident happened.

          According to initial information, 12 have been killed while more than 20 injured people were rushed to local hospital for emergency treatment, Vietnam's state-run news agency VNA reported on early Thursday morning.

          Later, Nguyen Minh Nguyen from Ha Tinh military force said on Vietnam Television on Thursday morning that two more workers were found dead, trapped under the wreckage.

          Nguyen said a total of 14 workers were dead while 28 others injured.

          Nguyen Van An, deputy head of Ha Tinh Province police told Xinhua over phone that so far, no more victims were found under the debris. Rescue forces are underway to cut and remove the steel scaffolds to clear the site.

          An injured victim said on VTV that the scaffolds "showed signs of shaking before they began working". He said the workers " informed the management team but was ignored."

          A doctor said on VTV that among the 28 injured workers, four are in critical conditions.

          According to information from Ministry of Health, experts from Viet Duc Hospital in capital Hanoi were sent to Ha Tinh in early morning. Minister of Construction Trinh Dinh Dung is also on the way to the province.

          The project, invested by the Formosa group from China's Taiwan and licensed in 2008, aims to build the largest iron and steel plant with a deep-water port in Southeast Asia within a land lease duration of 70 years.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 永久免费无码av在线网站| 亚洲av乱码一区二区| 91精品亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲伊人五月丁香激情| 日本公与丰满熄| 成人性生交片无码免费看| 精品少妇av蜜臀av| 国产人妇三级视频在线观看| 中文字幕无码av不卡一区| 久久精品国产99国产精品澳门| 免费av网站| 四房播播在线电影| 九九热视频免费在线播放| 2021av在线天堂网| 亚洲AⅤ乱码一区二区三区| 中文字幕国产精品第一页| 国产一区二区三区在线看| 天天综合网久久综合免费人成| 四虎国产精品永久入口| 久久人人97超碰精品| av在线免费播放网站| 日产国产一区二区不卡| 蜜臀98精品国产免费观看| 午夜福利你懂的在线观看| 亚洲精品麻豆一区二区| 色综合久久久久久久久久| 中文字幕无码免费不卡视频| 国产综合有码无码中文字幕| 成人无码区免费视频网站| 国产一区二区三区不卡观| 无码一区二区波多野结衣播放搜索| 天堂av资源在线免费| 精品国精品自拍自在线| 野花香在线视频免费观看大全| 色伊人久久综合中文字幕| 搡老熟女老女人一区二区| 日本狂喷奶水在线播放212| 樱花草在线社区www| 国产精品久久毛片| 国产精品 自在自线| 亚洲日韩精品伊甸|