<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / US and Canada

          Kerry says it is possible to reach an interim deal with Iran

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-03-15 09:50

          Kerry says it is possible to reach an interim deal with Iran

          US Secretary of State John Kerry answers a question from a reporter at a news conference in Sharm el-Sheikh, March 14, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

          US Secretary of State John Kerry said on Saturday he hoped "in the next days" it would be possible to reach an interim deal with Iran if Tehran can show that its nuclear power program is for peaceful purposes only.

          Speaking on the eve of fresh talks with Iran in Lausanne, Switzerland, on Sunday, Kerry appeared more upbeat about the possibility of a framework agreement by a deadline at the end of the month. A final accord would then be negotiated by June 30.

          Earlier on Saturday he told a news conference on the sidelines of a conference in the Red Sea resort of Sharm El-Sheikh that it was unclear whether an interim deal was within reach.

          A deal would curb Tehran's most sensitive nuclear activities for at least 10 years in exchange for the gradual easing of some sanctions.

          "We believe very much that there's not anything that's going to change in April or May or June that suggests that at that time a decision you can't make now will be made then," Kerry told CBS News.

          "If it's peaceful, let's get it done. And my hope is that in the next days that will be possible," he added.

          The White House is furious about a letter written by 47 Republican senators to Iran last week threatening to undo any Iran deal once US President Barack Obama leaves office.

          Kerry has slammed the letter as a "direct interference" in the nuclear negotiations and warned that it could jeopardize efforts to reach a deal.

          The letter was written by Tom Cotton, a first-term senator from Arkansas, who has often criticized Obama's foreign policy.

          Asked whether he would apologize for the letter when he meets with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Jawad Zarif on Sunday, Kerry retorted: "Not on your life."

          "I'm not going to apologize for an unconstitutional, un-thought out action by somebody who's been in the United States Senate for 60-something days," Kerry said. "That's just inappropriate."

          He said he would explain to Iran's negotiators and other world powers involved in the talks that Congress does not have the right to change an executive agreement.

          "Another president may have a different view about it, but if we do our job correctly, all of these nations, they all have an interest in making sure this is in fact a proven, peaceful program," he added.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲男人的天堂在线观看| 2021亚洲国产精品无码| 欧美日韩人成综合在线播放| jizz国产免费观看| gogo无码大胆啪啪艺术| 国产亚洲一二三区精品| 亚洲国产精品第一区二区| 91孕妇精品一区二区三区| 乱人伦中文字幕成人网站在线| 最新国产精品拍自在线观看| 国产精品亚欧美一区二区三区| 成人一区二区人妻不卡视频| 中文字幕在线日韩| 少妇人妻av毛片在线看| 久久综合给合久久狠狠97色 | 亚洲精品欧美综合二区| 中国少妇人妻xxxxx| 嫩草成人AV影院在线观看| 夜夜爽夜夜叫夜夜高潮漏水| 国产熟女高潮一区二区三区| 亚洲第一福利网站在线观看| 国产亚洲精品久久综合阿香| 国内精品伊人久久久久影院对白| 精品视频国产香蕉尹人视频 | 99久久免费国产精品| 亚洲精品中文字幕一二三| 国产精品人成视频免费999 | 51妺嘿嘿午夜福利| 精品无码午夜福利理论片| 欧美激情二区三区| 成人又黄又爽又色的视频| 成人区人妻精品一区二区不卡 | 亚洲国产亚洲国产路线久久| 日韩av一区二区三区不卡| 日韩亚洲精品国产第二页| 男女真人国产牲交a做片野外| 成在线人永久免费视频播放 | 无码国内精品人妻少妇| 蜜桃视频在线观看网站免费| 国产亚洲天堂另类综合| 久99久热只有精品国产99|