<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / US and Canada

          "Serious disagreements" remain as US, Cuba claim progress in talks

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-02-28 14:17

          The head of the Cuban delegation, Josefina Vidal, appears at a news conference during talks between the United States and Cuba at the State Department in Washington February 27, 2015. Cuban and US officials held a second round of talks on Friday toward normalizing ties and both sides said they made good progress, although they did not set a date for renewal of diplomatic relations that Washington severed 54 years ago. [Photo/Agencies]

          WASHINGTON - US and Cuban officials said progress was made in the second round of talks on resuming diplomatic ties here Friday, but they also cautioned that "serious disagreements" remained.

          US Assistant Secretary for Western Hemisphere Roberta Jacobson who leads the US delegation, described the talks as "productive" and "encouraging", saying that the two sides made "meaningful" progress in resolving their differences.

          She also expressed optimism that the US and Cuba could open embassies in each other's capital ahead of the Summit of the Americas slated for April 10-11. But she added that "serious disagreements remained."

          The assessment was echoed by her counterpart, Josefina Vidal, Cuba's lead negotiator who heads the Cuban foreign ministry's US division.

          She told reporters that progress had been made in the talks, but also cautioned that differences remained.

          Friday's talks, which focused on reopening embassies, continued the bilateral dialogue initiated on Jan. 22 in Havana, and was seen as a key step in the reengagement between the two adversaries since December.

          One sticking point of the talks is Cuba's inclusion in the US blacklist of state sponsors of terrorism since 1982.

          During Friday's talks, Vidal renewed the call for Cuba to be removed from the list, although she said it's not a precondition for re-establishing diplomatic relations.

          In announcing a shift in Cuban policy in December, US President Barack Obama instructed Secretary of State John Kerry to review Cuba's designation as a State Sponsor of Terrorism. Washington has claimed that it sees the review as separate from the diplomatic talks.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文亚洲成A人片在线观看| 在线a亚洲老鸭窝天堂| 麻豆精品一区综合av在线| av无码一区二区大桥久未| 久久99久国产精品66| 午夜免费啪视频| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二| 亚洲 欧美 变态 卡通 自拍| 一色桃子中出欲求不满人妻| 欧美性xxxxx极品| 免费超爽大片黄| 5555国产在线观看| 日韩伦人妻无码| 少妇xxxxx性开放| 国模杨依粉嫩蝴蝶150p| 国产偷拍自拍视频在线观看| 国产精品乱码久久久久久小说| 天堂网亚洲综合在线| 欧美性猛交xxxx富婆| 亚洲国产综合第一精品小说| 国产AV老师黑色丝袜美腿| 83午夜电影免费| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在线观看| xxxxxl日本17上线| 黄色A级国产免费大片视频| 日产国产一区二区不卡| 亚洲美女av一区二区| 欧美成人h精品网站| 亚洲中文字幕人成影院| 欧美日韩在线第一页免费观看| 国产在线啪| 欧美成本人视频免费播放| 亚洲不卡av不卡一区二区| 久久精品国产亚洲AV麻| 亚洲特黄色片一区二区三区| 高清中文字幕一区二区| 国产在线精品一区二区在线观看| 无码无需播放器av网站| 久久婷婷综合色丁香五月| 伊人久久大香线蕉av网禁呦| 香蕉乱码成人久久天堂爱|