<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / US and Canada

          US closes embassy in Yemen amid continued unrest

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-02-11 14:30

          US closes embassy in Yemen amid continued unrest

          Anti-Houthi protesters shout slogans against the dissolution of Yemen's parliament and the takeover by the armed Shi'ite Muslim Houthi group, during a rally in the southwestern city of Taiz, February 10, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

          WASHINGTON - The State Department confirmed late Tuesday that it has closed the US Embassy in Yemen and evacuated its staff because of the political crisis and security concerns following the takeover of much of the country by Shiite rebels.

          The department announced it had suspended operations at the embassy in Sanaa and relocated its remaining diplomatic personnel "due to the ongoing political instability and the uncertain security situation." The embassy had been operating with only a skeleton staff for some weeks amid deteriorating conditions.

          Yemen has been in crisis for months, with Shiite Houthi rebels besieging the capital and then taking control. Earlier Tuesday, US officials said the embassy closure would not affect counterterrorism operations against al-Qaida's Yemen branch.

          "The United States remains firmly committed to supporting all Yemenis who continue to work toward a peaceful, prosperous and unified Yemen," State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said. "We will explore options for a return to Sanaa when the situation on the ground improves."

          The State Department also issued a travel warning advising US citizens to defer travel to Yemen and urging US citizens currently living in Yemen to depart.

          Two US officials said Marines providing the security at the embassy will also likely leave, but American forces conducting counterterrorism missions against al-Qaida's Yemen affiliate in other parts of the country would not be affected. The US officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the closure publicly on the record.

          Although operations against al-Qaida's Yemen affiliate will continue, the closure of the embassy will be seen as a blow to the Obama administration, which has held up its partnership with ousted Yemeni President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi's government as a model for his strategy in combatting terrorism, particularly in unstable countries.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久一级精品久熟女人妻| 强奷乱码中文字幕| 最新亚洲人成网站在线影院 | 久久se精品一区精品二区国产| 日本特黄特黄aaaaa大片| 成人精品日韩专区在线观看| 欧美成人精品手机在线| 老外女人毛黑p大| 40岁大乳的熟妇在线观看| 色欲天天天综合网| 亚洲国产精品一区二区三| 在线亚洲午夜理论av大片| 夜夜躁狠狠躁日日躁2021| 亚洲av无在线播放中文| 久久精品一区二区三区综合| 麻豆蜜桃伦理一区二区三区 | 国产精品自在拍首页视频| 老师穿超短包臀裙办公室爆乳| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区好看电影 | 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久| 国产精品中文第一字幕| 亚洲欧洲无码AV电影在线观看| 亚洲天堂一区二区三区三州| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区| 伊人久久大香线蕉av一区| 久热久热免费在线观视频| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品无码专区| 伊人久久大香线蕉av五月天| 久久不见久久见免费视频| 国产综合色产在线精品| 激情 自拍 另类 亚洲| 欧美自拍另类欧美综合图片区| 亚洲高清揄拍自拍| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在线观看| 国产片av在线观看国语| 亚洲av无码专区在线亚| 国产精品啪| 国产jizzjizz视频| 欧美视频在线播放观看免费福利资源| 久久AV中文综合一区二区|