<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          US official in S Korea says to keep pressure on DPRK

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-02-10 10:42

          US official in S Korea says to keep pressure on DPRK

          US Deputy Secretary of State Tony Blinken (L) talks with South Korea's Vice-Foreign Minister Cho Tae-Yong during their meeting at the Foreign Ministry in Seoul, February 9, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

          SEOUL - A senior US official visiting South Korea said on Monday that pressures should be kept on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) until Pyongyang shows sincerity toward dialogue.

          US Deputy Secretary of State Tony Blinken told reporters after talks with South Korean Vice Foreign Minister Cho Tae-yong that it is important to maintain international society's coordination and pressures on the DPRK until the country shows its authenticity toward dialogue.

          Blinken urged the DPRK to return to dialogue table for the denuclearized Korean Peninsula and show its sincerity toward such dialogue, saying the United States is open to the dialogue.

          The six-party talks, which involve South Korea, DPRK, China, the United States, Russia and Japan, were initiated in Beijing in Aug. 2003 but have been halted since Dec. 2008.

          Pyongyang called for resuming the aid-for-disarmament talks without preconditions, but Seoul and Washington demanded the DPRK' s sincerity toward complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearization.

          US President Barack Obama decided to impose additional sanctions on the DPRK over a hacking attack of Sony Pictures in December last year, in which Pyongyang has denied any involvement.

          Blinken arrived in Seoul on Sunday for a three-day visit. It was part of his first trip to three Asian countries, including China and Japan, since he took office in December. He will leave for Beijing on Tuesday.

          His visit came after Wendy Sherman, US undersecretary of state for political affairs, visited Seoul in late January to discuss DPRK issues with South Korean counterparts.

          Blinken said it was not a coincidence for him to select Northeast Asia and Seoul as his first overseas trip, noting that it reflected the importance, which the Obama administration was placing on the region and the South Korea-US alliance.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码精品国产VA在线观看DVD| 50岁熟妇的呻吟声对白| 无码囯产精品一区二区免费| 亚洲乱码中文字幕综合234| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 亚洲最大av一区二区| 国产精品自在拍首页视频8| 国产精品久久久久久成人影院| 一区二区三区四区黄色片| 国产乱码精品一区二三区| 亚洲国产综合一区二区精品| 亚洲精品天堂一区二区| √在线天堂中文最新版网| 麻豆精产国品一二三区区| 久久国内精品自在自线91| 亚洲区精品区日韩区综合区| 国产精品中文字幕av| 狠狠综合久久av一区二| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 精品国产福利一区二区在线| 18禁超污无遮挡无码网址| 中文字幕少妇人妻精品| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁超碰97 | 日韩一区二区三区在线观院| 日本阿v片在线播放免费| 暖暖视频免费观看| 精品国产精品国产偷麻豆| 亚洲欧美在线观看一区二区| 中文字幕亚洲综合小综合| 99久久99这里只有免费费精品| 两个人看的视频www| 国产专区一va亚洲v天堂| 国产黄色三级三级看三级| 囯产精品久久久久久久久久妞妞| 欧美人与动人物牲交免费观看| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 夜鲁夜鲁很鲁在线视频 视频| 亚洲av一般男女在线| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 国产乱子影视频上线免费观看| 亚洲国产女性内射第一区|