<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Sydney siege survivors speak on TV

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-02-09 14:15

          Sydney siege survivors speak on TV

          A hostage runs towards a police officer outside Lindt cafe, where other hostages were held, in Martin Place in central Sydney in this December 15, 2014 file photo. [Photo/Agencies]

          SYDNEY - Fourteen of 16 survivors of the Sydney siege told of the drama and fear which gripped them during the 16 hours they were held as hostages by a gunman at a local cafe.

          They spoke on rival television network programs -- aired at the same time on Sunday night after being paid to tell their stories -- and revealed what actually happened after shotgun wielding Man Haron Monis took them hostage in the Lindt cafe in the city's CBD on Dec 15 last year.

          The gunman told them he also had a bomb in his backpack. No bomb existed -- but police and hostages didn't know that until after they shot him dead shortly after 2 am on Dec 16.

          Most spoke of harrowing events and terrifying incidents, but one hostage, Marcia Mikhael, questioned the police tactics and the refusal of authorities to negotiate via telephone with Monis during the siege.

          The Westpac bank executive told the Seven Network that she hung up on a policeman after Monis ordered her to call and demand Prime Minister Tony Abbott speak to him.

          She and other hostages -- 11 of whom managed to escape at different stages of the siege -- said on camera they believed they were going to be killed, and couldn't understand why police were not negotiating with Monis.

          "I actually lost it when someone (police) told me the prime minister was a very busy man and he can't come to the phone," Mikhael told the Seven Network.

          "I yelled at him and I just couldn't believe it... I think I actually said that 'I don't care what (Abbott) is doing right now, whether he's walking his dog or he's you know playing golf with his mates, I'm sure there's nothing more important happening in Australia right now than this, and the lives of the people in this cafe.'"

          "And then I hung up."

          "It was then that I knew that there was not going to be any negotiation and we were just left there. No-one was coming for us, I knew that. They weren't going to come. So that's when I lost hope," she added.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人无码一区二区三区网站| 亚洲 欧美 唯美 国产 伦 综合| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| 草草网站影院白丝内射| 日夜啪啪一区二区三区| 精品久久久久久无码不卡| 国产精品尤物乱码一区二区| 国内精品视频区在线2021| 在线免费播放av观看| 国产精品欧美一区二区三区不卡| 日韩av爽爽爽久久久久久| 国产精品 欧美 亚洲 制服| 天堂va蜜桃一区二区三区| 美女禁区a级全片免费观看| 亚洲不卡av中文在线| 国产一区二区三区我不卡| 熟妇人妻av无码一区二区三区| 国产无遮挡裸体免费久久| 人妻有码中文字幕在线| 国产mv在线天堂mv免费观看| 日韩无码视频网站| 久久91综合国产91久久精品| 真实国产老熟女无套中出| 成人无码区免费视频网站| 一区二区中文字幕av| 无码国产精品一区二区av| 在线高清免费不卡全码| 高清熟女国产一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕成人综合网| 日本一区二区精品色超碰| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 老太脱裤让老头玩ⅹxxxx| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 欧乱色国产精品兔费视频| 中文字幕在线视频免费| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 97精品国产高清在线看入口| 高清偷拍一区二区三区| 玩弄人妻少妇精品视频| 东京热人妻无码一区二区av|