<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Sydney siege survivors to appear in paid-for TV interviews

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-01-21 10:47

          SYDNEY - Ten of the surviving 18 hostages held in the Sydney siege last month are reported to have been paid a total of $1.23 million to appear on rival television networks.

          Various Australian news outlets including News Corporation, the Daily Mail and the Guardian have reported deals have been made with eight survivors by the Nine Network.

          News Corporation reported the Seven Network had secured deals with two hostages for a total of $410,000.

          One of them, Marcia Mikhael, said through her lawyer that her reported $286,000 payment would be used to set up a foundation for hostages mentally affected by the siege, and also to support families of the two hostages killed.

          A Nine Network spokesperson confirmed the interviews would air on its 60 Minutes program, believed to be on Feb 8 - the start of the local TV ratings season.

          But the spokesperson would not comment on the varying figures being reported by news outlets.

          Fairfax Media claimed the eight hostages to appear on 60 Minutes had been paid a total of $820,000.

          The Seven Network has not commented on the speculation.

          Nine News released a quote from cafe worker Harriette Denny from the 60 Minutes interview, who revealed she feared the hostage taker Man Haron Monis would kill them.

          "We had to beg for our lives," she said. "He was going to shoot someone."

          Hostages Katrina Dawson and Tori Johnson, as well as the gunman Monis, were killed in the 17 hour siege which started on Dec 15 in the Lindt Cafe in the city's CBD and ended in the early hours of next day.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕国产在线精品| 久久国产一区二区日韩av| 国产国拍精品av在线观看| 17岁日本免费bd完整版观看| 国产成人亚洲欧美二区综合| 精品人妻无码专区中文字幕| 97视频精品全国免费观看| 亚洲av无码专区在线亚| 毛片亚洲AV无码精品国产午夜| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 脱岳裙子从后面挺进去视频| 亚洲欧美国产日韩天堂区| 人与性动交aaaabbbb视频| 精品无码一区二区三区电影| 久久69国产精品久久69软件| 亚洲肥老太bbw| 国产亚洲国产精品二区| 亚洲精品色婷婷一区二区| 一区二区三区四区黄色网| 99在线无码精品秘 人口| 久久亚洲国产精品五月天| 中文字幕日韩精品人妻| 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 亚洲卡1卡2卡新区网站| 亚洲日韩中文无码久久| 欧洲中文字幕一区二区| 玩两个丰满老熟女久久网| 日韩精品一区二区三区激情| 视频一区视频二区在线视频| 老熟女熟妇一区二区三区| 丁香婷婷在线观看| 久久久久四虎精品免费入口| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久 | 久久久久久久久久久免费精品| 欧美变态另类zozo| 日韩中文字幕av有码| 蜜桃mv在线播放免费观看视频| 国产精品美腿一区在线看| 欧美色欧美亚洲国产熟妇| 亚洲国产精品久久无人区|