<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Prosecutor: Paris grocery gunman linked to 3rd shooting

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-01-11 20:56

          Prosecutor: Paris grocery gunman linked to 3rd shooting

          Amedy Coulibaly, one of the three gunmen behind the worst militant attacks in France for decades, declares his allegiance in an unknown location to the Islamic State, in this still image taken from video Jan 11, 2015.[Photo/Agencies]

          PARIS - The shooting of a jogger in a Paris suburb on the same day as the Charlie Hebdo massacre has been linked to the gunman who killed a policewoman and four hostages at a kosher grocery, a prosecutor said Sunday.

          In a brief statement, the prosecutor said ballistics tests on shell cases from the shooting Wednesday in Fontenay aux Roses linked them to the automatic weapon at the kosher store stormed two days later. The prosecutor said the jogger was seriously wounded.

          Amedy Coulibaly was killed when police stormed the market. That raid took place just minutes after security forces killed the brothers who carried out the massacre at Charlie Hebdo, a satirical newspaper that lampooned Islam and other religions.

          Earlier Sunday, video of emerged of Coulibaly where he pledges allegiance to the Islamic State group and defends the attacks on the satirical newspaper and the Jewish store. Al-Qaida's branch in Yemen has previously said it directed the brothers' attack on the newspaper to avenge the honor of the Prophet Muhammad.

          In the video, apparently filmed over several days, Coulibaly can be seen with a gun, exercising and giving speeches in fluent French and broken Arabic in front of an Islamic State emblem. He defends the attacks carried out on the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, police and the Jewish store.

          "What we are doing is completely legitimate, given what they are doing," Coulibaly tells the camera. "You cannot attack and not expect retribution so you are playing the victim as if you don't understand what's happening."

          The SITE Intelligence Group said it had verified the video, and a former drug dealing associate of Coulibaly's confirmed to The Associated Press the man in the video was indeed the slain hostage-taker. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he did not want to attract police attention.

          Coulibaly shot a policewoman to death on the outskirts of Paris the day after the Charlie Hebdo massacre, while the brothers who carried it out were on the run. On Friday, with the brothers cornered inside a printing house near Charles de Gaulle airport, he took over the kosher grocery, demanding freedom for the two.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 强开小雪的嫩苞又嫩又紧| 精品中文人妻中文字幕| 国产蜜臀在线一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲色图片网站| 亚洲一区久久蜜臀av| 精品国产一区二区三区国产区| 综合人妻久久一区二区精品 | 亚洲国产精品一区第二页| 疯狂做受XXXX高潮国产| 亚洲码欧洲码一二三四五| 亚洲av永久无码精品成人| 欧美视频网站www色| 性虎精品无码AV导航| 免费黄色福利| 精品一区二区中文字幕| 国产色婷婷免费视频| 亚洲一精品一区二区三区| 99久久机热/这里只有精品| 黄男女激情一区二区三区| www射我里面在线观看| 国产在线线精品宅男网址| 亚洲成av人片在线观看www| 西西午夜无码大胆啪啪国模| 黄色A级国产免费大片视频| 亚洲老熟女一区二区三区| 一级内射片在线网站观看视频| 亚洲av伊人久久综合性色| 高清性欧美暴力猛交| 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人| 美女自卫慰黄网站| 日本精品一区二区不卡| 亚洲国产精品无码一区二区三区| 精品无码黑人又粗又大又长| 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合五月| 亚洲bt欧美bt精品| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天5| 少妇精品视频一码二码三| 国产福利在线观看免费第一福利| 亚洲AV无码东方伊甸园| 日本在线一区二区三区四区视频| 国产怡春院无码一区二区|