<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Search

          Australian ship trawls for signals from missing Malaysian plane

          (Agencies) Updated: 2014-04-08 13:52

          Latest News Search effort  Families' reaction Timeline Reporter's log
          Infographic   Doubts Airlines' statement  Photos  China's perspective 

          Australian ship trawls for signals from missing Malaysian plane

          Maritime Warfare Officer, Sub Lieutenant Officer Samuel Archibald, looks through binoculars on the bridge of the Australian Navy ship HMAS Perth in the southern Indian Ocean, during the search for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, in this picture released by the Australian Defence Force on April 8, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

          Australian ship trawls for signals from missing Malaysian plane

          SYDNEY/PERTH, Australia?- An Australian ship which picked up possible "pings" from the black box recorders of a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner has been unable to detect any further signals and time is running out to narrow the massive search, officials said on Tuesday.

          Angus Houston, head of the Australian agency coordinating the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, said the month-long hunt in the Indian Ocean was at a critical stage given the batteries in the black box beacons had already reached the end of their 30-day expected life.

          A U.S. Navy "towed pinger locator" onboard Australia's Ocean Shield picked up two "ping" signal detections over the weekend - the first for more than two hours and the second for about 13 minutes.

          Houston said the signals sounded very much like black box beacons and represented the best lead in the search yet, but efforts to pick up the pings again had so far been unsuccessful.

          "If we don't get any further transmissions, we have a reasonably large search area of the bottom of the ocean to prosecute and that will take a long, long time. It's very slow, painstaking work," said Houston.

          The black boxes record cockpit data and may provide answers about what happened to the plane, which was carrying 239 people when it vanished on March 8 and flew thousands of kilometres off its Kuala Lumpur-to-Beijing route.

          Authorities have not ruled out mechanical problems as a cause of the plane's disappearance but say evidence, including loss of communications, suggests it was deliberately diverted.

          Analysis of satellite data led investigators to conclude the Boeing 777 came down in an area some 1,680 km (1,040 miles) northwest of Perth, where possible pings were picked up and the search is now focused.

          Bluefin on hold

          An autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) named Bluefin-21 is onboard the Ocean Shield and could be sent to look for wreckage on the sea floor, but narrowing the search zone first was critical, Houston said.

          "It is a large area for a small submersible that has a very narrow field of search, and of course, it is literally crawling along the bottom of the ocean," he said.

          "That's why its so important to get another transmission and we need to continue until there's absolutely no chance the device is still transmitting."

          The Bluefin will scour the ocean floor in 20-hour missions using sonar in an attempt to find the Boeing 777, before its findings are downloaded and analysed on board the Ocean Shield.

          If anything unusual is spotted, the sonar on board the robotic vehicle will be replaced with a camera to take a closer look. The potential search area is about 4.5 km (2.8 miles) deep, the outer reach of the Bluefin's range.

          Some 133 missions have been completed so far in the multinational aerial hunt for debris in the southern Indian Ocean but have only turned up fishing gear and other detritus.

          "They go on with the same intensity that we have carried through to this point in time," Defence Minister David Johnston told reporters. "We are throwing everything at this difficult and complex task."

          Up to eleven military planes, three civilian planes and 14 ships will take part in the search on Tuesday, with the Australian coordination centre reporting good weather in the search area.

          Australian ship trawls for signals from missing Malaysian plane

          Crew members ride a fast response craft from the Australian Defence Vessel Ocean Shield as they continue to search for debris in the southern Indian Ocean for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 in this picture released by the Australian Defence Force April 8, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av成人在线网站| 日韩无码视频网站| 国产乱色国产精品免费视频| 久久一级黄色大片免费观看| 性欧美暴力猛交69hd| 一道本AV免费不卡播放| 西西人体44WWW高清大胆| 97无码免费人妻超级碰碰碰| 午夜免费福利小电影| 人妻无码手机在线中文| 国产色婷婷亚洲99精品小说| 天天干天天色综合网| 中文日韩在线一区二区| 免费VA国产高清大片在线| 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕网址| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 337p日本欧洲亚洲大胆| 韩国福利视频一区二区三区| 亚洲中文久久久精品无码| 人成午夜免费视频无码| 樱花草视频www日本韩国| 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷| 久久久这里只有精品10| 国产亚洲中文字幕久久网| 一本色道久久加勒比综合| 国产伦一区二区三区视频| 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| a级亚洲片精品久久久久久久| 久久久久免费看少妇高潮A片| 亚洲男人的天堂在线观看| 97精品伊人久久大香线蕉APP | 国产精品一区二区传媒蜜臀 | 亚洲伊人精品久视频国产| 国产成人AV在线免播放观看新 | 国产无人区码一区二区| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 久热久热久热久热久热久热| 国产精品自拍实拍在线看| 野外做受又硬又粗又大视频| 国产高清国产精品国产专区| 色九九视频|