<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / China-US

          EB-5 visa ceiling is short-term, expert says

          By Amy He in New York (China Daily USA) Updated: 2014-08-28 11:29

          The US may have run out of EB-5 investor visas for Chinese applicants for the first time ever, but experts say it should have little effect on those wanting to apply.

          The State Department announced that the maximum number of EB-5 applicants from China had been reached for fiscal year 2014 on Aug 23, and the next availabilities would not come until the start of fiscal year 2015, which is Oct 1, 2014.

          "So essentially we only have a month where the EB-5 visas for Chinese nationals are not going to be available," said Nataliya Rymer, an associate at Greenberg Traurig LLP who works on business immigration. "That's a pretty short period of time. After that, the availability comes back and everything starts functioning as it did."

          The EB-5 program, also known as the investor-immigration program, allots 10,000 visas to foreigners every year who seek residency in the US either through investing at least $500,000 in US projects that create at least 10 self-sustaining, fulltime jobs for Americans. Applicants who are given the visas can acquire permanent residency status with their family members.

          A country is allotted 7 percent of the available visas annually, but if a country's quota is not met, remaining slots are given to applicants from other countries, and Chinese demand has been surging.

          Chinese applicants who have already been scheduled for an interview with the US consulate for EB-5 visas before the September cut-off date will not be impacted, but "no additional numbers are available" to those who are just putting in a request, according to state department official Charles Oppenheim, chief of the immigrant visa control and reporting division.

          Those who are eligible for visas for the 2014 fiscal year are still going to get their visas, according to Martin Lawler, an immigration lawyer based in San Francisco. "The EB-5 is not closed, it's open for business," Lawler said.

          "The people who are going to get the remainder of the 2014 numbers are people who applied a year ago, or six months ago, or a year and a half ago," he told China Daily. "And those people who could possibly be scheduled - and they can only schedule so many people in the American consulate in Guangzhou - are going to all get visas if they are eligible."

          The State Department also said it predicts that slots for visas for the next fiscal year may reach the quota by May, which will create a backlog.

          Currently, applicants typically have to wait a year to be scheduled for an interview with the US Embassy in Guangzhou for permanent residency, and the wait may get longer in the coming year, experts said.

          "Such a long backlog in the long-term is going to cause problems both for investors and US companies that are looking for EB-5 money to start or even finish some of the projects," said Scott Bettridge, an immigration lawyer at Akerman LLP. "I think it's going to cause investors to look at EB-5 a little differently from a business or even a family perspective."

          "The whole program has really taken off in the last two years," Lawler said. "A few years ago, there were only 1,000 EB-5 applicants or so. This year, they're going to use all 10,000 numbers. A few years ago, we'd never thought we'd see this day. I have a whole staff of people that deal with it and can speak Chinese and we file a couple a week."

          amyhe@chinadailyusa.com

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91亚洲人成手机在线观看| 真实国产老熟女无套中出| 日产精品高潮呻吟av久久| 亚洲国产熟女一区二区三区| 丁香婷婷综合激情五月色| 18禁网站免费无遮挡无码中文 | 国产色婷婷免费视频| 国产AV国片精品有毛| 在线看免费无码av天堂| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 九九热精品免费在线视频| 98精品全国免费观看视频| 亚洲成在人网站av天堂| 羞羞影院午夜男女爽爽免费视频| 久久亚洲av成人无码软件| 亚洲国产韩国欧美在线| 欧美人妻在线一区二区| 国产成人av片在线观看| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2012| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 脱了老师内裤猛烈进入| 亚洲女同在线播放一区二区| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看| 人妻偷拍一区二区三区| 亚洲高清乱码午夜电影网| 99久久精品国产精品亚洲| 国产激情一区二区三区成人| 纯肉高h啪动漫| 人妻日韩人妻中文字幕| 粉嫩蜜臀av一区二区三区| 少妇又紧又色又爽又刺激视频| 亚洲成人av免费一区| 亚洲人成网站77777在线观看| 久久亚洲国产最新网站| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦免费视频| 强奷乱码中文字幕| 2021久久精品国产99国产精品| 国产在线一区二区不卡| 天堂网亚洲综合在线| 在线看片免费人成视久网| 无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡|