<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          Israel agrees to extend Gaza ceasefire

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-08-07 08:49

          CAIRO - Israel has agreed to extend the ongoing ceasefire with the Gaza-ruling Hamas movement, the Egyptian state TV reported late on Wednesday.

          Israel agrees to extend Gaza ceasefire
          Calm restores in Gaza amid 72-hour ceasefire

          "Israel has announced willingness to extend the current truce with neither conditions nor time limit," said the Egyptian state TV.

          Egypt is currently hosting Israeli and Palestinian delegations for talks on extending the ongoing Cairo-brokered "extendable" 72- hour humanitarian truce that started early Tuesday.

          During the ongoing talks, the Palestinian delegation, including influential Hamas and the Islamic Jihad, conditioned a list of demands to be presented by the Egyptian leadership to the Israeli side.

          These demands include a ceasefire, withdrawal of the Israeli forces from Gaza, lifting the Israeli blockade against the Strip, opening the border crossings and releasing Palestinian prisoners agreed-upon with Israel in a previous prisoner swap and holding an international donor conference for Gaza reconstruction.

          On the Israeli side, its key demand is that Hamas be disarmed, in exchange for the rehabilitation of the Gaza Strip, an Israeli official told Xinhua.

          But Hamas vehemently rejects the notion of disarmament and wishes for a long-term arrangement, mainly to end the blockade on the strip, the Army Radio quoted a Hamas member of the Palestinian delegation as saying earlier on Wednesday.

          The Israeli offensive on the restive Gaza Strip that lasted for less than one month has left more than 1,850 Palestinians killed and over 9,550 wounded, while 64 Israeli soldiers and three civilians were killed in the conflict.

          Cairo has lately been the destination of United States, European and Asian diplomats until the 72-hour humanitarian truce was reached. The Egyptian leadership is currently intensifying communications and talks to reach a permanent truce between the Palestinians and the Israelis.

          Egypt brokered a truce between Hamas and Israel in 2012, during the one-year reign of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi who was ousted by the military last year.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人精品视频一区二区三区尤物| 在线高清免费不卡全码| 欧美另类精品一区二区三区| 国产精品国产精品无卡区| 亚洲欧美在线综合一区二区三区| 亚洲自偷自偷在线成人网站传媒| 无码人妻一区二区三区兔费| 内射无套内射国产精品视频| 国精品无码一区二区三区在线看 | 亚洲激情在线一区二区三区| 亚洲成a人片在线观看中| 国产大尺度一区二区视频| 中文无码高潮到痉挛在线视频| 成人av午夜在线观看| 国产精品一区免费在线看| 熟妇人妻久久春色视频网| 人妻精品久久无码区| 亚洲欧美中文字幕日韩一区二区 | 亚洲成人av一区免费看| 99r久视频精品视频在线| 69精品无人区国产一区| 免费看婬乱a欧美大片| 内射中出无码护士在线| 亚洲综合在线日韩av| 日韩精品国产另类专区| 国产三级国产精品国产专区| 男人天堂av免费观看| 又湿又紧又大又爽A视频男| 亚洲精品久久片久久久久| 亚洲国产综合精品2020| 精品无码一区二区三区爱欲| 亚洲人成网站在线观看播放不卡| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 好吊视频一区二区三区人妖| 亚洲欧美日本久久网站| 久久羞羞色院精品全部免费| 久久久久国产精品人妻| 国产裸体永久免费无遮挡| 久久精品国产一区二区三| 精品国产亚洲区久久露脸|