<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / US and Canada

          UN Security Council condemns extremist attacks in Iraq

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-08-06 10:38

          UN Security Council condemns extremist attacks in Iraq
          Iraq gov't backs Kurds, as Kurdish forces retake town from insurgents?
          UNITED NATIONS -- The United Nations (UN) Security Council on Tuesday condemned the attacks in northern Iraq by the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), warning that those responsible must be held accountable for crimes against humanity.

          "The members of the Security Council note that the large-scale offensive carried out by ISIL in Iraq and Syria has a trans-border nature and affirm that ISIL poses a threat not only to these countries but to regional peace, security, and stability," British Ambassador to the UN Mark Lyall Grant, this month's president of the Security Council, said in a statement.

          Council members expressed their deep concern about the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis -- many of whom from vulnerable minority communities such as the Yezidi community -- displaced by ISIL's attacks and in urgent need of humanitarian assistance, Grant said.

          Two days ago, the Islamic State militants captured the town of Sinjar, a district of Ninewa in northwest Iraq, forcing thousands of families, mostly from the Yazidi minority, to leave their homes and take refuge near the nearby Sinjar mountain as well as the city of Zakho in the semi- autonomous region of Kurdistan.

          Earlier on Tuesday, the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF) said up to 40 displaced Yazidi families who had fled to the nearby mountain are reported to have died.

          The minority communities have lived for hundreds of years in Sinjar and elsewhere in Ninewa Province, Grant pointed out, adding that the Security Council strongly condemns the systematic persecution of individuals from minority populations.

          "The members of the Security Council further recall that widespread or systematic attacks directed against any civilian population because of their ethnic background, religion or belief, may constitute a crime against humanity, for which those responsible must be held accountable," he noted.

          The 15-member council called upon all of Iraq's communities to "unite to respond, with the support of the international community, to this violent and senseless threat to Iraq's unity, identity and future."

          Over the past few weeks, minority communities in the Ninewa province have come under direct attack and persecution by ISIL and associated armed groups. Tens of thousands of members of these ethnic and religious minority groups have been displaced or forced to flee and seek refuge, while many others have been executed and kidnapped.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本一区三区高清视频| 亚洲av无码牛牛影视在线二区| 99精品日本二区留学生| 一色桃子中出欲求不满人妻| 蜜臀av入口一区二区三区| 国产精品无码av不卡| 国产日韩一区二区四季| AV区无码字幕中文色| 亚洲av永久无码一区二区三区| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁中文字幕| 麻豆久久五月国产综合| 少妇人妻呻呤| 亚洲VA欧美VA国产综合| 在线观看无码一区二区台湾| 天堂一区二区三区av| 国产精品国产亚洲看不卡| 日韩免费码中文在线观看| 成人亚洲av免费在线| 激情综合网激情国产av| 日韩丝袜亚洲国产欧美一区| 精品系列无码一区二区三区| 国产亚洲sss在线观看| 国产在线98福利播放视频| 色综合五月伊人六月丁香| 国产在线一区二区不卡| 久久无码中文字幕免费影院| xbox免费观看高清视频的软件| 国产精品黄色片| 国产免费一区二区三区在线观看| 精品久久高清| 亚洲精品国产自在现线最新| 国产播放91色在线观看| 国产精品国产三级国产试看| 丰满少妇内射一区| 国产成人综合欧美精品久久| 国产成人午夜在线视频极速观看| 亚洲资源在线视频| av一区二区人妻无码| 国产精品自在自线免费观看| 亚洲国产精品久久无人区| 欧洲免费一区二区三区视频|