<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          Gaza truce falls apart in hours

          By Agencies in Gaza and Jerusalem (China Daily) Updated: 2014-08-02 08:12

          Gaza truce falls apart in hours

          Israeli soldiers clean a 155-mm artillery gun barrel at an army deployment area near the border with the Gaza Strip, on Thursday. Gil Cohen-Magen / Agence France-Presse

          International calls for end to fighting continue amid renewed shelling

          Only hours into the newly - reached UN-sponsored three-day humanitarian truce, bombings, rocket firings and killings returned to the conflict-torn Gaza Strip on Friday, putting the hard-earned cease-fire on the line.

          According to medical sources in Gaza, three Palestinians were confirmed dead shortly after the 72-hour cease-fire went into effect on Friday morning.

          Among the three dead, two lost their lives under Israeli fire in Rafah, a town in the southern part of the Strip, while one was killed in the east neighborhood of Gaza city.

          Meanwhile, Israeli media reported that two rockets were fired into southern Israel. There was no immediate response from the Palestinian militants.

          There have been at least four short humanitarian cease-fires announced since the conflict began, but each has been breached by renewed fighting.

          Also on Friday, an Israeli military spokesman said a mortar shell fired from the Gaza Strip on Thursday killed five of its soldiers near the border area.

          "Yesterday evening, five Israel Defense Forces soldiers were killed during operational activity along the border with the Gaza Strip when a mortar was fired at the forces," a military statement said, adding that the shell hit a spot where the soldiers were gathering and waiting to enter the Hamas-ruled enclave.

          Earlier last month, Israel launched its military offensive in Hamas-dominated Gaza, employing air and naval bombardments in response to a surge of cross-border rocket attacks. A ground incursion was later ordered on July 17.

          So far, a total of 61 Israeli soldiers and three civilians were killed, while on the Palestinian side, at least 1,459 people were killed, mostly civilians, according the Gaza Health Ministry, adding that some 8,360 more people were wounded.

          Two hours after the truce was announced, a Reuters photographer and the Gaza Interior Ministry said that Israeli tanks opened fire in the southern Rafah area. Hamas media reported that four people were killed. The Israeli military had no immediate comment.

          The 72-hour break, announced in a joint statement by US Secretary of State John Kerry and UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, was the most ambitious attempt so far to end more than three weeks of fighting, and followed mounting international alarm over the rising Palestinian civilian death toll.

          "This cease-fire is critical to giving innocent civilians a much-needed reprieve from violence," the statement said.

          After the cease-fire began at 8 am local time, Gaza's streets began to fill with Palestinian families. Laden with belongings, they streamed back to homes they had fled during fierce fighting that destroyed or damaged thousands of dwellings.

          In Israel, sirens that have sent tens of thousands running for shelter every day fell silent.

          "We are going back to Beit Lahiya," Asharaf Zayed, a 38-year-old father of four, said of his family's home in northern Gaza. "We hope the truce will be permanent and we won't have to go back to a UN shelter."

          Israel launched its offensive in Gaza on July 8, unleashing air and naval bombardments in response to a surge of cross-border rocket attacks. Tanks and infantry pushed into the densely populated territory of 1.8 million on July 17.

          Gaza officials say at least 1,459 Palestinians, most of them civilians, have been killed in the battered region and nearly 7,000 wounded. Sixty-one Israeli soldiers have been killed in the fighting and more than 400 wounded. Three civilians were killed by Palestinian rockets in Israel.

          Amid strong public support in Israel for the Gaza campaign, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has faced intense pressure from abroad to stand his forces down.

          Xinhua - Reuters

           

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 最近中文字幕高清免费大全1| 日本一区二区三区看片| 日韩V欧美V中文在线| 成全影视大全在线观看| 亚洲AV成人片在线观看| 在线观看AV永久免费| 91精品国产免费久久久久久| 国产中文字幕在线精品| 欧美日韩国产免费一区二区三区| 在线午夜精品自拍小视频| 伊在人间香蕉最新视频| 精品一区二区三区蜜桃久| 国产亚欧女人天堂AV在线| 亚洲成在人线AⅤ中文字幕| AV最新高清无码专区| 国产丝袜一区二区三区在线不卡| 国产美女高潮流白浆视频| 精品国产三级a∨在线欧美| 国产高清精品一区二区三区| 日韩中文字幕高清有码| 欧美日韩中文字幕视频不卡一二区 | 又大又粗欧美成人网站| 亚洲日韩中文无码久久| 亚洲精品男男一区二区| 国产一级av一区二区在线| 日韩V欧美V中文在线| 国产内射一级一片内射高清视频| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ图片| chinesemature老熟妇中国| 国模在线视频一区二区三区| 狠狠色婷婷久久综合频道日韩| 色悠悠国产在线视频一线| julia无码中文字幕一区| 中文国产不卡一区二区| 亚洲av永久无码一区二区三区| 在线观看中文字幕国产码| 在线看免费无码av天堂| 亚洲精品视频免费| 国内精品伊人久久久久影院对白| 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 国偷自产一区二区三区在线视频|