<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / China-US

          Sany Group faces barriers in wind farm case: US lawyers

          By ELIZABETH WU in New York (China Daily USA) Updated: 2014-07-22 11:07

          If Chinese machinery manufacturer Sany Group takes further action against the US government over a controversial wind farm purchase, US lawyers say there are barriers which could make the case difficult for the company.

          A US federal appeals court sided with the Chinese firm and ruled on July 15 that the US government had violated the rights of Ralls Corp when it rejected the company's bid to purchase four wind farms in Oregon. The court said that Ralls was not provided with the right of due process. Ralls is owned by two executives of Sany Group. Ralls Corp had already installed wind turbines on the wind farms, but had not submitted a review to the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS). The inter-agency committee headed by the US Treasury secretary, reviews attempts to bring US businesses under foreign ownership.

          Obama issued a presidential order in September 2012 to prevent Ralls from buying the wind farms, citing national security risks, possibly because the wind turbine installations are near a naval weapons systems training facility. The presidential order followed a recommendation from CFIUS.

          In 2012, when the deal was first blocked Ralls immediately sued Obama, claiming the order had exceeded the president's constitutional rights and failed to provide detailed evidence. The last and first transaction blocked on CFIUS grounds was by then-president George H.W. Bush in 1990.

          According to Xinhua, Xiang Wenbo, a board member of Sany, presented three possible scenarios at a July 19 press conference in Beijing: If CFIUS and Obama decide not to appeal, then Sany will win the case; if CFIUS and Obama appeal, Sany will also continue their pursuit; and it cannot be ruled out that lawyers from both sides will strike a deal and end the logjam.

          Stephen McHale, a partner at Squire Patton Boggs, in Washington, told China Daily that there are two ways in which the Ralls case could be further delayed or make it tough for them to win the case. It could go to the full court of appeals or the government could take it to the US Supreme Court for review.

          Christian H. Davis, a counsel at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP based in Washington, said: "I think if they can proceed with the case it may be difficult for them to change the determination with those properties (wind farms)."

          "They can proceed with the legal case, however it is unlikely they will change the national security determination related to these particular wind farms." said Davis

          Davis said the appeals court ruling is "narrow". "Due process rights only apply prior to a presidential order, which is very rare. However, the implementation of the ruling and the further legal proceedings in this case could result in greater transparency within the CFIUS process," he said.

          "This ruling explicitly does not impact the president's power to make national security determinations regarding foreign investment; however, it does provide foreign parties with limited due process rights in advance of the presidential order (president's decision)," said Davis. "This includes providing the affected parties with the unclassified information that formed the basis of this determination and the opportunity to respond to this information." "Very rarely do companies go through review with CFIUS." said McHale "Usually it has to do with some issue of national security."

          "This is one of a number of CFIUS cases involving China," said McHale. "Many have been blocked. Normally the committee and the foreign party involved try to reach an agreement before a deal is blocked." said McHale. "If at the end of the day CFIUS and company can't come to an agreement, CFIUS recommends the president to block the request," said McHale. "If this decision stands, there will be a better opportunity for transparency; the curtain between which CFIUS operates will be pulled back a bit."

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产人妻人伦精品婷婷 | 精品综合久久久久久97| 久久久久成人片免费观看蜜芽| 又黄又爽又色的少妇毛片| 亚洲护士一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看播放| 久久国产亚洲一区二区三区| jizz视频在线观看| 国产精品久久久久7777| 九九热精品视频在线免费| 成人爽A毛片在线视频淮北| 国产学生裸体无遮挡免费| 日本黄页网站免费观看| 国产成年码av片在线观看| 韩国av无码| av无码精品一区二区乱子| 婷婷综合久久中文字幕| 国产9 9在线 | 免费| 天堂V亚洲国产V第一次| 特黄 做受又硬又粗又大视频| 中文字幕成人精品久久不卡| 亚洲人成成无码网WWW| 亚洲av免费看一区二区| 国产一级特黄aa大片软件| 国产熟女50岁一区二区| 亚洲精品无amm毛片| 国产无套内射又大又猛又粗又爽| 大桥未久亚洲无av码在线| 欧美丰满熟妇乱XXXXX网站| 好男人社区神马在线观看www| 丝袜老师办公室里做好紧好爽| 国内揄拍国产精品人妻电影| 五月天在线视频观看| 18禁超污无遮挡无码网址| 少妇高潮太爽了在线观看| 亚洲爆乳WWW无码专区| 精品国产免费一区二区三区香蕉| 中文字幕亚洲人妻系列| 黑人糟蹋人妻hd中文字幕| 玩弄丰满少妇人妻视频| 野外做受又硬又粗又大视频|