<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          EU extends sanction relief on Iran to November 24

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-07-22 09:53

          BRUSSELS - The European Union (EU) has extended the suspension of restrictive measures on Iran over its nuclear programme until November 24, the Council of EU Monday said in a statement.

          Under the sanction relief specified in the Joint Plan of Action, the Islamic republic could continue parts of its international oil trade, which is the pillar of the country's economy.

          "The suspension allows: the provision of insurance and transport in relation to Iranian crude oil sales to current customers, the import, purchase or transport of Iranian petrochemical products, as well as trade in gold and precious metals with the Iranian government and its public bodies,"the statement said.

          Meanwhile, in the duration of next four months, the increase in thresholds for authorising financial transfers to and from Iran also remains in force, according to EU's decision.

          EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif last Saturday announced jointly to extend the Iranian nuclear talks for another four months till November 24, as stakeholders still have "significant gaps on core issues."

          Meanwhile, the Joint Plan of Action, known as the interim deal which should have expired by July 20, has also been extended till November 24.

          Iran and the six world powers "reaffirmed that they will continue to implement all their commitments described in the Joint Plan of Action in an efficient and timely manner," Ashton said earlier in Vienna.

          The interim deal approved by Iran and P5+1 last November in Geneva, was designed to buy time for negotiations. Under the deal, Iran would suspend some sensitive nuclear activities in exchange for limited sanction relief.

          There have been multiple rounds of negotiations between Iran and the so-called P5+1 -- the five UN Security Council permanent members: the US, UK, France, China, Russia, plus Germany.

          But in recent months, the talks for a final deal stalled as the two sides are still far apart on some core issues, such as Iran's future enrichment capacity.

          Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said last Tuesday that Iran needs 190,000 separative work units (SWUs) for uranium enrichment, much higher than the West's anticipation under a comprehensive agreement.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻中文字幕亚洲一区| 你懂的亚洲一区二区三区| 久久99精品久久久久麻豆| 日本亚洲一区二区精品久久| 精品人妻av区乱码| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠色综合久| 国产午夜福利精品久久不卡| 久久综合色之久久综合色| 国产国产乱老熟女视频网站97| 亚洲精品天堂无码中文字幕| 亚洲精品一区二区三区不| 真实单亲乱l仑对白视频| 一本无码在线观看| 亚洲综合精品成人| 亚洲精品视频久久偷拍| 国产精品亚洲第一区在线| 久久久久人妻精品一区三寸| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2020老熟妇| 国产亚洲欧美在线观看三区| 丰满大爆乳波霸奶| 国产一区二区不卡在线视频| 日韩秘 无码一区二区三区| 乱码精品一区二区亚洲区| 国产一区二区a毛片色欲| 亚洲第一福利视频| 亚洲一区二区精品另类| 欧美日韩中文字幕二区三区| 久99久热免费视频播放| 免费无码又爽又刺激网站直播| 日韩在线视频网| 久爱www人成免费网站| 国产91在线播放免费| 蜜臀精品一区二区三区四区 | 国产精品黄色大片在线看| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| 国产精品XXXX国产喷水| 白嫩少妇无套内谢视频| 久久久久无码精品国产app| 国产福利酱国产一区二区| 精品国产美女福到在线不卡| 亚洲欧美自偷自拍视频图片|