<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          Israel deploys more missile interceptors, Gaza death toll up to 125

          (Agencies) Updated: 2014-07-13 08:37

          GAZA/JERUSALEM - Israel rushed an eighth missile interceptor battery into service on Saturday to counter stronger-than-expected rocket fire from Gaza as the military pounded positions in the Palestinian enclave for a fifth day, killing 19 people, medics said.

          The Jewish state kept options open for a possible ground offensive into densely populated Gaza despite international pressure to negotiate a ceasefire in the conflict, which has killed 125 people in the Islamist-ruled enclave since Tuesday.

          The UN Security Council, after days of discussion, issued a statement calling for a ceasefire and expressed serious concern about the welfare of civilians on both sides.

          "The Security Council members called for de-escalation of the situation, restoration of calm and reinstitution of the November 2012 ceasefire," the 15-member body said.

          A mosque in the central Gaza Strip had been bombed to rubble, residents said. The Israeli military said the mosque had housed a weapons cache. Eight other mosques have been damaged by bombing and 537 Gaza houses have either been destroyed or damaged, Gaza-based Al-Mezan Association for Human Rights said.

          By Saturday, no Israeli had been killed by the rocket salvoes out of Gaza, due in part to Iron Dome, a partly US-funded interceptor system.

          Racing for shelter has become a daily routine for hundreds of thousands of Israelis, and some 20,000 reservists have been mobilised for a possible thrust into Gaza.

          "In the past week, we carried out a very complex technological exercise to deliver the eighth (Iron Dome) system," a Defence Ministry official said on Israel Radio.

          Israel said it was determined to end cross-border rocket attacks, which intensified last month after its forces arrested hundreds of activists from the Islamist Hamas movement in the West Bank after the abduction there of three Jewish teenagers who were later found killed. A Palestinian youth was then killed in Jerusalem in a suspected revenge attack by Israelis.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 伊人久久大香线蕉网av| 国产精品麻豆成人av网| 黄色不卡视频一区二区三区 | 国产无遮挡免费视频免费| 九九热精品在线免费视频| 国产成人精品无码播放| 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 精品国产一区二区三区久久女人 | 亚洲成av人片色午夜乱码| 国内少妇偷人精品免费| av无码精品一区二区乱子| 99精品国产一区二区三区不卡| 天天综合天天添夜夜添狠狠添| 亚洲乱码日产精品bd在线| 中文字幕乱妇无码AV在线| 丁香花成人电影| 国产精品无码无卡在线播放| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区| 在线观看国产小视频| 国产片av在线观看国语| 成人国产一区二区三区精品| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区| 天堂网亚洲综合在线| 久久综合国产一区二区三区| 91精品国产麻豆国产自产| 亚洲美免无码中文字幕在线| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区| 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| 国产自产av一区二区三区性色| 777国产精品永久免费观看 | 少妇激情av一区二区三区| 国内不卡的一区二区三区| 免费看婬乱a欧美大片| 日韩中文字幕高清有码| 日韩一二三无码专区| 久久se精品一区精品二区国产| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看| japanese无码中文字幕| 亚洲精中文字幕二区三区| 华人在线亚洲欧美精品|